Trading Titanite Slab for a few items

#1Vita_AeternaPosted 3/10/2013 2:26:49 PM
I need the Abyss Greatsword, Lord Blade's clothes and a Soul of Manus.

I REALLY do not want to replay the game and risk losing the souls and humanity I'm carrying..As well as having to do a whole bunch of other things again in my next playthrough.

I can add another slab if you want..
Oh and I'm level 270.
#2dozingdevilPosted 3/10/2013 2:28:32 PM
I can craft you an Abyss Greatsword and give you the lords blade armour set for a slab or two. Not parting with the Manus souls as I still want it.

Only need Artorias' soul once and I have two.
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot/ IronShadowDragon
#3Vita_Aeterna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:44:48 PM
dozingdevil posted...
I can craft you an Abyss Greatsword and give you the lords blade armour set for a slab or two. Not parting with the Manus souls as I still want it.

Only need Artorias' soul once and I have two.

Urghh..I need Pursuers as I'm only PvPing now and I have stack of souls and humanity.
I used my Soul of Manus on the catalyst.
#4dozingdevilPosted 3/10/2013 2:46:44 PM
...if you throw all your regular slabs and chunks in to it I will give you soul of manus as well.

where would you like to summon me?
---
#5Vita_Aeterna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 2:54:31 PM
dozingdevil posted...
...if you throw all your regular slabs and chunks in to it I will give you soul of manus as well.

.__.

are you serious, that's too much...
#6dozingdevilPosted 3/10/2013 2:56:38 PM
Vita_Aeterna posted...
dozingdevil posted...

.__.

You are asking for a soul of manus, which I could use for my own pursuers or manus catalyst, a fully upgraded Lord's Blade set, and an Abyss Greatsword, made from a soul of artorias.
---
#7Vita_Aeterna(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2013 3:10:07 PM
dozingdevil posted...
Vita_Aeterna posted...
dozingdevil posted...

.__.

You are asking for a soul of manus, which I could use for my own pursuers or manus catalyst, a fully upgraded Lord's Blade set, and an Abyss Greatsword, made from a soul of artorias.

Well that's true..

Can I trade the slab just for the soul?
#8Chao_YunPosted 3/11/2013 6:11:47 AM
Vita_Aeterna posted...
dozingdevil posted...
Vita_Aeterna posted...
dozingdevil posted...

.__.

Well that's true..

Can I trade the slab just for the soul?

That's a crappy trade unless someone is bleeding souls.
---
Forest trees are greener.
#9JiggityjaxPosted 3/11/2013 6:46:25 AM
You can get an infinite number of regular slabs in. Playthrough, but only one of all the things you are asking for. What about that seems fair?
---
THIS PLANE IS DEFINITELY CRASHING