The only boss I have left is *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The only boss I have left is *spoilers*
2 years ago#1
Gwyn, right? I have the four boss souls in my key inventory. The only thing left is to kill this guy right? And that starts the new game? Is there anything I should do or know before I do this? IE, last chance to get stuff, or other helpful knowledge?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, Bed of Chaos wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but maybe I just lucked out. Only died 5 times.
---
Perhaps it was my poor grammar that led the lead mod to not restore my prostitute killing post. - rabid
2 years ago#2
If you just want to beat the game, then yeah you just have to kill Gwyn now.

If you want to go for a thorough completion, then make sure you've killed all the optional bosses, collected all the items you want, etc.

One thing to keep in mind is that you won't have access to the blacksmiths for upgrading any earlier than you normally do, so if you are thinking about upgrading anything that requires you to be late game do it before you go into NG+.

Also, if there were any items you wanted to farm then now would be a good time to get them (weaker enemies, bonfires/warp are already unlocked)
2 years ago#3
Kill every npc
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
2 years ago#4
http://darksouls.wikidot.com/new-game-plus#toc5
---
I used to have an account in 2002, but Gamefaqs ate it.
2 years ago#5
^ checking that. Holy crap, I didn't realize so many bosses were optional.
---
Perhaps it was my poor grammar that led the lead mod to not restore my prostitute killing post. - rabid
2 years ago#6
Mr_Sociopath posted...
Gwyn, right? I have the four boss souls in my key inventory. The only thing left is to kill this guy right? And that starts the new game? Is there anything I should do or know before I do this? IE, last chance to get stuff, or other helpful knowledge?

Thanks!

EDIT: Also, Bed of Chaos wasn't as bad as I was expecting, but maybe I just lucked out. Only died 5 times.

When you luck out on the bed of chaos you don't die.
---
PSN ID: SnM_88
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. The only boss I have left is *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived