invaders at the burg and parish

#1XgamerlogicXPosted 3/18/2013 8:46:43 AM
so I have just returned to dark souls so i was planning on some builds so im playing the game and eventually i get invaded so I already summoned a guy so he was coming . I noticed he had the cursed great sword of artorias and kills me and him in one shot. then on another character i get invaded same thing one hit dead but this person used pyromancy used great or black flame. so are more people going through the game staying at their lvls or is there a new glitch?
#2DevioyzPosted 3/18/2013 9:30:12 AM
Luckily you didnt meet my mage you would have been poisoned/beaten to death by an oolicile catalist.

But i don't know it not like its difficult to beat the game at a lo level.
#3Arc166Posted 3/18/2013 9:41:28 AM
If he's using an Artorias wep, he must be a sizeable level for that area.
#4CompletelySilenPosted 3/18/2013 9:45:42 AM
Invaders everywhere!!!
---
No day but today!
#5Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/18/2013 9:46:36 AM
maybe ur just bad at this game xD
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://maskofthefather.com/ http://i.imgur.com/mLCkc.png
#6XgamerlogicX(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2013 9:47:19 AM
im pretty good at pvp or was, took on this guy who had gravelord sword and had the grass crest sheild got quite a bit of backstabs on him and nearly killed him with the schimatar and wanderer armor and wood shield. And this one time got 6 or 7 backstabs in a row on this one guy.
#7RoxelotPosted 3/18/2013 11:04:31 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
maybe ur just bad at this game xD

lel xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
#8YuenkuPosted 3/18/2013 11:47:07 AM
They're "Dickwraiths"; griefers.

They play through the game without leveling up that character, or staying at an extremely low level, in order to invade areas like the Parish, Depths or Blight Town before their prey can get equal level gear. Of course, they have near-endgame level equipment, if not maxed out completely.

They aren't glitching or Hacking, but its still frowned upon. If you see one, summon a phantom and let them fight 1 on 1. Many times the invader will leave you alone, so long as you don't interfere. They might even leave a present if they get bored.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#9tlnPosted 3/18/2013 11:55:24 AM
Judging by their (lack of) skill, they are most likely using BB glitched characters.
#10ThrowmastaPosted 3/18/2013 11:57:15 AM
Wow, an intelligent reply ^. What Yuenku said...