Four Kind SL 1 tips please?

#1TheIronGubGubPosted 3/20/2013 1:28:19 PM
I'm going to fight the Four Kings on my SL 1 playthrough soon, and I would like to know some tips or techniques I can use to beat him, and what equipment I should use, and so on.

Right now I'm using a fire reinforced club +5, and sometimes I switch to my fire hand axe +5, balder shield +11, ascended pyro Flame +1, and the pyromancer set (all pieces +8). I'm also wearing the ring of FaP, along with the wolf ring (because I hate being staggered by everything). But of course I will have to swap the wolf ring with the covenant of Artorias ring in order to fight the boss. This setup has been really great for me so far.

Also, if anyone wants to join in and help me, that would be great and I would really appreciate that. But I don't mind if I have to do it solo.
---
PSN: KingseekerFrampt
#2TheIronGubGub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:28:40 PM
Four Kings*
oops!
---
#3szathmabPosted 3/20/2013 1:32:50 PM(edited)
Fast roll to the left then attack. Maybe get the crest shield. Pop green blossom or use power within if you feel daring.

I could always help you as well ^_~
---
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.
#4TheIronGubGub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:37:40 PM
szathmab posted...
Fast roll to the left then attack. Maybe get the crest shield. Pop green blossom or use power within if you feel daring.

I could always help you as well ^_~

Yeah I keep dying. Not sure if I can do this alone. I would really appreciate it if you would help me!
I didn't summon Beatrice for the moonlight butterfly, so I can't summon her for four kings unfortunately.
---
#5Arc166Posted 3/20/2013 1:39:23 PM
You can summon her anyways. I've done so. I never kill the butterfly anymore.

But you shouldn't.

They powerup with more people, and she's rather useless.
#6TheIronGubGub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 1:40:16 PM
Well I must have done something wrong, because her sign is never there.
---
#7TheIronGubGub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:06:18 PM
Should I go with fire +10 weapons, or chaos +5? With chaos weapons wouldn't I be pretty much required to carry 10 humanity so it does a lot of damage?
---
#8zyrax2301Posted 3/20/2013 2:09:48 PM
Two stacks of Combustion is all you need for dem chumps.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9DevioyzPosted 3/20/2013 2:10:27 PM
Lightning club is better than fire. But great combustion is ever eassier. Grass crest shield on your back, power within, dusk crown, belloing crest ring and artorias ring. Lightning club as backup. Peace of cake. Worry for ng+ though.
#10TheIronGubGub(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 2:32:25 PM
YES I F****** DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!!!!!!!!
---