What is the most underrated weapon?

#1Morpheus51Posted 3/20/2013 5:42:52 PM
For myself, it's the Falchion. I never gave it a second look the first time I picked it up, but it's steadily becoming one of my favourites.
---
"Sad... so sad. A host of sorrows... and you are one of them." - The Sorrow, MGS3.
#2mscoutoPosted 3/20/2013 5:45:14 PM
painting guardian curved sword
#3d3dsightPosted 3/20/2013 5:45:20 PM
Longsword
#4Cvdf3Posted 3/20/2013 5:48:22 PM
PvE: Longsword - does everything you need and quick; tad low on the damage but the versatility is great

PvP: going from word of mouth* I have heard good things about the Barbed Sword from Photos, I like the Garg Axe (reach and some decent stunlocking), and the Flamberge just doesn't get enough love.
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#5HeavensEndPosted 3/20/2013 5:48:33 PM
Balder Side Sword.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#6Arc166Posted 3/20/2013 5:48:42 PM
Dragonfist.

But really...

Hmmm....

For PVE, any Dragonking wep. They're effectively free spells.

Been playing with Grant, and it's much the same. Damage is under-whelming for its durability damage, but it has very impressive scaling, so it simply hits very hard.

I've had a lot of luck in PVE and PVP with my buffed Ricard's, yet I've seen a whole 1 other person use it, and that seemed to be just copying me while we waited on a summon.

Stone Greatsword is tranquil walk of piece, but it can't be silenced, and uses durability (I had good luck using it as a Gravelord before I decided the covenant is ass. No need to use a bonfire).
#7Cvdf3Posted 3/20/2013 5:50:46 PM
HeavensEnd posted...
Balder Side Sword.

Underrated..? Umm...
---
If you build your shop in front of an arrow trap, sometimes you are going to get shot by an arrow.
#8De-PandoPosted 3/20/2013 6:04:38 PM
d3dsight posted...
Longsword

Longsword. My go-to weapon,actually.
---
I keep waiting for Aldous Huxley's ghost to show up and say " I told you So!"
#9joeharamatheoPosted 3/20/2013 6:06:12 PM
lucerne gets little love, but its actualy pretty good for counter hits. paired with a leo ring on a 40/40 quality build, it can really dish out punishment

off-hand spears i rarely see, which is strange cause they're awesome
#10Morpheus51(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 6:07:17 PM
Arc166 posted...
Dragonfist.

But really...

Hmmm....

For PVE, any Dragonking wep. They're effectively free spells.

Been playing with Grant, and it's much the same. Damage is under-whelming for its durability damage, but it has very impressive scaling, so it simply hits very hard.

I've had a lot of luck in PVE and PVP with my buffed Ricard's, yet I've seen a whole 1 other person use it, and that seemed to be just copying me while we waited on a summon.

Stone Greatsword is tranquil walk of piece, but it can't be silenced, and uses durability (I had good luck using it as a Gravelord before I decided the covenant is ass. No need to use a bonfire).

Aside from the Moonlight Greatsword I've never used any of the dragon weapons, good idea. The Stone Greatsword, though? Meh, no thanks.

Another thing that seems to be extremely rare is fist weapons. I never see anyone using them.
---
"Sad... so sad. A host of sorrows... and you are one of them." - The Sorrow, MGS3.