Buying for PC and need some tips and answers

#11CronauronPosted 3/22/2013 5:22:18 PM
If you bought it on steam, or even activated it on steam, it should give you a key to put in.
#12TILlegion777Posted 3/22/2013 5:22:25 PM
AIreadylnUse posted...
Fair enough. I assumed it was exaggerated, but never to that degree

It's honestly better in a lot of ways when you do run into them as well. There's curse weapons and such, but since trainers are so much easier to use, a lot of people just use that. Whereas on like the xbox where cheating is more difficult, you wind up with a lot more frozen health bars, invisible guys, etc. And on the PS3 if you run into a hacker they're almost exclusively doing something really terrible.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#13sliferx94Posted 3/22/2013 5:26:55 PM
Kyerofox posted...
Thanks for clearin that up

But I still can't play because I can't get a CD Key....

If you bought it off steam, just use same key that steam gave you for GFWL. If that's not the case then i don't know =p

Anyways about hackers, i keep hearing about them but after like 50-70 hours of pvping in township. I didn't even meet 1 hacker, maybe its because of township? lol i dont know but i never met any hacker there and i've pvped for extremely long time.
#14AIreadylnUsePosted 3/22/2013 5:28:58 PM
TILlegion777 posted...
AIreadylnUse posted...

It's honestly better in a lot of ways when you do run into them as well. There's curse weapons and such, but since trainers are so much easier to use, a lot of people just use that. Whereas on like the xbox where cheating is more difficult, you wind up with a lot more frozen health bars, invisible guys, etc. And on the PS3 if you run into a hacker they're almost exclusively doing something really terrible.

Yeah, that's true. The people who care enough to get to work are probably going to do something malicious or memorable rather then just facilitate fast builds. If that's all that was possible with hacking I'd be glad to have more of em.

What's Emarrel playing on? Seems to run into a lot of actual hackers... in what often seems like a fairly short period. 360 or pc? I've forgotten.
#15XIIIFinalPosted 3/22/2013 5:58:20 PM
AIreadylnUse posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
AIreadylnUse posted...

Yeah, that's true. The people who care enough to get to work are probably going to do something malicious or memorable rather then just facilitate fast builds. If that's all that was possible with hacking I'd be glad to have more of em.

What's Emarrel playing on? Seems to run into a lot of actual hackers... in what often seems like a fairly short period. 360 or pc? I've forgotten.

PC.
---
XBL ; Bakunetsu Break.
PSN ; OdinExEterna
#16Kyerofox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2013 6:01:27 PM
When I click CD Key on the side or even try to play it says "Failed to connect to CD Key" blah blah I looked up the problem and apparently they ran out of CD Key's and I have to wait.....
---
PSN: Kyero X360: Kyero
99 Humanities and a Glitch ain't one. If you're having soul problems I feed bad for you son.
#17The_MobiusPosted 3/22/2013 6:53:20 PM
Emarrel's videos are highlight reels from somebody who plays hundreds of hours of PvP. Hackers are extremely uncommon.