how come people are so scared of fights?

#1psnSHAHSHANKPosted 3/24/2013 8:56:07 PM
If u play game and go human.. you are part of the sample pool
You will get invaded or invade someone else.

I welcome these lost souls to my world. So I can quickly dismember them and send them back to their world.

Also why put down red sign if u don't want me to keep summoning you? And how dare you people put me on block so it says summoning failed. That's not fun..what's fun is stabbing people in the neck with an uchi!

NEXT!
---
Your car makes you look like a drug dealer
#2Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 3/24/2013 9:10:57 PM
Yeah I never understood why 70% of the Forest Covenant during the day in US hours are cowards that just run away. They are looking only for that one opportunity to backstab or kill you is why. Oh is that why? Yeah they aren't there for the battle they are for the win. Oh that explains it. Thanks.
#3AhrimanPosted 3/24/2013 9:20:47 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
Yeah I never understood why 70% of the Forest Covenant during the day in US hours are cowards that just run away. They are looking only for that one opportunity to backstab or kill you is why. Oh is that why? Yeah they aren't there for the battle they are for the win. Oh that explains it. Thanks.

It's not just Forest Covenant members. It's hosts in Oolacile, Anor Londo, Dark Anor Londo. Invaders in the same places. People who pop blessings because they're getting their ass kicked and they don't want to lose. There are a lot of dickbags who suck who play the game and will do anything so you don't win. They're fine with winning, so long as it's them winning. It's hilarious when you're about to kill some max level dirtbag or whatever and they disconnect or pop a full heal, or if they're an invader they go run off in the level.
---
Chikubi ga itai. Hontou ni- Mattaku kayuku itai. Bakuzen to aamondo to niru...
#4New-Dusk117Posted 3/24/2013 9:24:52 PM
Every once in a while I'll scamper off into the depths of township when invading just to be a dick.I will then proceed to get out my great bow and be obnoxious.
---
Rolling around in light armor makes me a happy Duskeh
#5Love-WilcoxPosted 3/25/2013 1:00:53 AM
Invades Tomb of Giants.

Host panics and summons phantoms.

I run to the first skellydog and spam "well, what is it?" whilst dodging poor attempts to shoot me with a bow.

10 minutes later; "Disconnected from host".
---
Flow: 68
PSN: Love-Wilcox
#6SaintFC_Posted 3/25/2013 1:30:23 AM
Because most people online are cowards. Pretty sad really considering you're not really going to die IRL.

But that's all it is, cowards and chickenshi***.
---
'The average age of the UK gamer is 28'