My only gripe with Dark Souls when compared to Demon's Soul...

#1RebelGameMasterPosted 3/25/2013 11:04:26 AM
I work hard in most games which feature the character customization to create myself. I am happy to say that Demon's Souls and Dark Souls are the games in which I have made myself PERFECTLY. Next is Dragon's Dogma, and then Dragon Age.

BUT I liked how in Demon's Souls I still look like myself as a ghost. And we all know we spend more time in "ghost" form than alive. And in Dark Souls if you're in "ghost" form you look like an ugly SOB.

Wish DS2 will not go that route, but they probably will.
#2The moonlight knightPosted 3/25/2013 11:09:50 AM
Well on the flipside, isn't it kinda cool to recreate yourself in a game, then for free, get to see a wicked nasty zombie version of yourself?
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#3XIIIFinalPosted 3/25/2013 11:11:24 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
Well on the flipside, isn't it kinda cool to recreate yourself in a game, then for free, get to see a wicked nasty zombie version of yourself?

Not really when the zombie form is what you'll see for about 90% of the game. Or less if you co-op alot more ,-,
---
XBL ; Bakunetsu Break.
PSN ; OdinExEterna
#4The moonlight knightPosted 3/25/2013 11:14:44 AM
Well, I suppose that is crummy. I can't play online though so there's no drawback for me. I guess I do forget that for most others, being in human form will be quite a bother.
---
#5DifferentialEquationPosted 3/25/2013 11:23:41 AM
I hate the way hollow form looks too. They could have found a better way to make you look undead instead of turning you into a beef jerky with arms and legs.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#6The moonlight knightPosted 3/25/2013 11:32:50 AM
If dead doesn't look beautiful to you, well, I guess you're just not a necrophile. Good for you! You passed From's test.
---
#7jqh97116Posted 3/25/2013 12:09:29 PM
If you don't like the look of being undead you might as well sell the game. You'll be spending most of your time like that, because you will die quite a lot..
---
DukeTogoG13MR posted... "Go Rambo and go on a knife killing spree like you just bumped 7 lines of Bolivias finest"
#8AsterAzulPosted 3/25/2013 12:14:17 PM
Once you get really good, you don't have to be a zombie anymore.

I like the zombie thing, it's weird and interesting.
---
I develop games:
http://rosstin.wordpress.com/
#9LutecatPosted 3/25/2013 12:28:03 PM
RebelGameMaster posted...
BUT I liked how in Demon's Souls I still look like myself as a ghost. And we all know we spend more time in "ghost" form than alive.

No you don't, it's really easy to get humanity and you get a lot just playing through areas so even if you end up dying to something you can just use one and be human again...
#10tlnPosted 3/25/2013 12:44:28 PM
My first character looked better as a zombie...