"if you cant beat the gargoyles, you're gonna have a hard time with capra demon"

#1IminyourclosetPosted 3/26/2013 11:37:43 AM
This was sarcastic, right? I died against the gargoyles a dozen times, I always managed to get the first close to 2% health before the second started breathing fire over us, and then they kept covering each other so I couldn't get a sword-hit in without getting stunlocked and dying. I also didn't understand how Estus Flasks worked at this point so I didn't use any as I wanted to save them for later.

So after reading this I was dreading the Capra Demon, and then I beat him on the first attempt without reading anything about him beforehand, and he didn't even do any damage to me. The only health I lost was to one of the plague dogs. Run up stairs, let him follow you, fall off, he jumps off, hit him while he's getting ready to attack, run up stairs again and repeat. Then kill with a plunge attack.
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#2aneed4peedPosted 3/26/2013 11:43:19 AM(edited)
Never heard that phrase before but i'll give you what you want.

"Wow no way dude you beat Capra on your first try? That is so awesome dude! It took me (x+1) tries to beat myself and even then I nearly almost dieded!!! Good job bro!"

etc

Ok as punishment to myself for falling for one of these topics, I will not delete my post.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#3Arc166Posted 3/26/2013 11:41:51 AM
Gargoyle's suck.

Capra sucks.

Every boss sucks.
#4GotRadsPosted 3/26/2013 11:44:01 AM
You stroke that e-peen.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
#5Iminyourcloset(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 11:44:03 AM
I'd just been led to believe by several comments that the Capra Demon was a particularly hard one, and it was the easiest boss by far. The only easier ones from both games are the Phalanx and the Old Monk with no player control.

It seemed out of place
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#6Arc166Posted 3/26/2013 11:47:07 AM
I just plunged attacked it tbqh

Same for the first two bosses

Assumed it worked the same

It did. No special animation though,
#7Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/26/2013 11:49:54 AM
aneed4peed posted...
dieded

lol'd
---
"are you idiot?" - frustratedlurke
That s***'s kawaii as f***!
#8PHoToS999Posted 3/26/2013 12:51:29 PM
What equipment did you use and what sl were you?
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#9Iminyourcloset(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2013 12:55:43 PM
Drake sword, heater shield and chainmail, SL around 30 for both fights
---
#10DifferentialEquationPosted 3/26/2013 1:45:12 PM
gargyles! slychics! everything is ungodly!
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.