Cheapest thing you have ever done/had done to you

#1hemphoarderPosted 3/27/2013 12:46:53 PM
My personal favorite is summoning via rss and bowing once they've spawned. As they bow I either hornet bs or dark bead to the noggin:) it's awesome and some of the best fun you can have in DkS!

Another good one is invading or being summoned into a fight that has started. Waiting respectfully for the fight to be over and when the winner bows to the deceased fire off a wog into their ass lol. They will usually have low health and will die which nets some fantastic hate mail:):):)
---
I couldn't care less...
PSN:Sleepyydwarf
#2boodgenuminusPosted 3/27/2013 12:52:38 PM
troll's hungry
#3zyrax2301Posted 3/27/2013 12:53:07 PM
Invaded the archives

Found the host wandering around near the large doors to the prison

Stood in front of him

So he bows, right?

Poked him with an estoc until he died

Was pretty funny
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4The moonlight knightPosted 3/27/2013 12:57:19 PM
Every single time a blue drake turned or staggered and its tail/wingspan pushed me around and off a ledge, would be the cheapest thing that's ever happened to me.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#5GrimMasaPosted 3/27/2013 12:58:47 PM
I had this guy invade and wait by the Tauras Humanoids in Demon Ruins. Then as I fight off him and the taurus' he decide to spam backstab me.... then did an emote taunt. It was easy ro recover my souls so I wasnt really mad, just annoyed.
#6GrimMasaPosted 3/27/2013 1:01:00 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
Every single time a blue drake turned or staggered and its tail/wingspan pushed me around and off a ledge, would be the cheapest thing that's ever happened to me.

Never a truer statement dude
#7Cvdf3Posted 3/27/2013 1:04:59 PM
Hempy:)
Shooting hosts and phantoms of ledges with DSGB (Avelyn for backup) in upper Blighttown.
---
A bladeless, thick mass of iron used for smashing.
#8PHoToS999Posted 3/27/2013 1:17:39 PM
The cheapest thing?
I backstabbed you. It felt good too :3

This guy did something really cheap to me in the burg once (I think he ganked me, can't remember), so I backed him against a corner and ss'd my fire surge into firestorm. He had zero chance.
It made me happy too.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#9altrichPosted 3/27/2013 1:23:47 PM
lagswitcher bs-ing me multiple times with what I think unupgraded great club.
---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#10R1masherPosted 3/27/2013 1:34:04 PM
Killed Sif from outside of the fog gate.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1