Two Days of Bioshock was it...

#1SteamyPunkPosted 3/29/2013 8:19:42 AM
Had to go back to Dark Souls. Bioshock Infinite is a good game but it's just not very fun to play. But back in Dark Souls, I slap my cat ring on and the good times start again! I invade by the stairs and a Giant Mom phantom runs at me. I pretend to be AFK and then Force him off the cliff. Then roll BS the host. Ahhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaah!!
#2Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/29/2013 8:27:43 AM
please no "dark souls is da best game evurrr all de other games aren't playable" circlejerk
---
"are you idiot?" - frustratedlurke
That s***'s kawaii as f***!
#3gimme_my_burgerPosted 3/29/2013 8:31:10 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
please no "dark souls is da best game evurrr all de other games aren't playable" circlejerk

but i love circlejerking
---
http://www.theotaku.com/guru_results/2795_Sailor_Venus.jpg
#4boodgenuminusPosted 3/29/2013 8:32:46 AM
The only other game I play anymore is Starcraft 2.

I try playing other games, and I get bored. They just don't grab me like DkS.
#5acangialPosted 3/29/2013 9:18:45 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

You use the word, "circlejerk" a lot. I take it that you are a veteren at it.
---
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, PS3, XBOX360, Wii+2.5 cm dust
#6Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/29/2013 9:20:52 AM
acangial posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

using it 3 times is a lot

got it
---
"are you idiot?" - frustratedlurke
That s***'s kawaii as f***!
#7Arc166Posted 3/29/2013 9:22:27 AM
acangial posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

using it 3 times is a lot

got it

Omg I also used it 3 times.

:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D
#8bats17Posted 3/29/2013 9:31:34 AM
SteamyPunk posted...
Had to go back to Dark Souls. Bioshock Infinite is a good game but it's just not very fun to play. But back in Dark Souls, I slap my cat ring on and the good times start again! I invade by the stairs and a Giant Mom phantom runs at me. I pretend to be AFK and then Force him off the cliff. Then roll BS the host. Ahhhhhhhh yeeeeeaaaah!!

My copy has been sitting at GameStop since Tuesday. I've had no urge to get it. I know it's going to be amazing, I love Bioshock but I see no reason to stop playing DkS.
---
Training is nothing. Will is everything.
#9acangialPosted 3/29/2013 9:39:48 AM
bats17 posted...
SteamyPunk posted...

My copy has been sitting at GameStop since Tuesday. I've had no urge to get it. I know it's going to be amazing, I love Bioshock but I see no reason to stop playing DkS.

I started playing it on Tues and some last night. I got the PC version, which does look amazing, but takes a while to tweak to get it right. It is a very good game thus far. Imagery and graphics are amazing.

However, if you have Dark Souls fever, like I did for almost 3 months, nothing out there is going to compare. Enjoy.
---
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, PS3, XBOX360, Wii+2.5 cm dust
#10Chrome_AdaPosted 3/29/2013 9:47:04 AM
pretty sure there's a hyphen in circle-jerk
---
Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.--TOOL, "Right in Two"