Two Days of Bioshock was it...

#11_Fefo_Posted 3/29/2013 9:47:30 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

ORB, I just want to say that your older sig gif nearly killed me. Thank you.
---
Brasil, sorry for Engrish
#12DifferentialEquationPosted 3/29/2013 9:48:59 AM
I'll pick up Bioshock Infinite when it's $10 during the next Steam winter sale.
---
I want to move to a nice, quaint house in the suburbs with the T-Mobile girl and make lots of babies with her.
#13acangialPosted 3/29/2013 10:26:16 AM
DifferentialEquation posted...
I'll pick up Bioshock Infinite when it's $10 during the next Steam winter sale.

That is basically what I got it for through Green Man Gaming. They had this pre-order deal that was great. You get Bioshock Infinite, original Bioshock, XCOM:EU, and a choice of another 2K game (I got Mafia II) as well as $15 in store credit.
---
i5-3570K, GTX660 2GB, ASRock Z77 EXTRM4, CV 8GB DDR, Samsung 840 120GB, WD Caviar Blk 1T, XFX PRO750W, CM HAF 922, CM Hyp 212 EVO, PS3, XBOX360, Wii+2.5 cm dust
#14Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 3/30/2013 2:30:36 AM
_Fefo_ posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

what gif
---
"are you idiot?" - frustratedlurke
That s***'s kawaii as f***!
#15RaverbasherPosted 3/30/2013 7:08:51 AM
I feel exactly the same way!

About Planetside 2.

I keep trying to get into Dark Souls, but after an hour or so of gaming I get bored and go back to PS2.
---
Our greatest glory is not in never trolling, but in rising every time we troll - Confucius
#16SnizlitoPosted 3/30/2013 8:10:28 AM
Can the TC elaborate on why infinite was boring? I picked up the new tomb raider and it was great but after three days I beat it. On hard it wasn't too difficult, only when you get swarmed would it get tough. It was a gorgeous game though.
Then I figured I needed a new hobby so I picked up rocksmith and a guitar. I highly recommend that if you want to learn guitar. I play a few hours every day but be prepared to spend some money. Still I find myself returning to DkS often. Even borderlands got boring but I think that had to do with maxing out all my toons and trading for all uber weapons. That took the fun right out.

If you guys remember I said I was going to make a song about the darkwraiths. I've begun and its interesting but I've never composed a song so it's going slow. Lyric wise I'm nearly done but I can't capture the right to tone for guitar. Maybe I'll post a rough version next week.
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
#17R1masherPosted 3/30/2013 8:34:45 AM
Do a cover of iron maidens "invaders" off of number of the beast.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#18SnizlitoPosted 3/30/2013 8:45:35 AM
R1masher posted...
Do a cover of iron maidens "invaders" off of number of the beast.

Best idea ever
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
#19PW360Posted 3/30/2013 9:32:25 AM(edited)
What is with this community and thinking every other game is bad or inferior? Anyone who thinks that BioShock Infinite is just a good game or that Dark Souls is better than it is deluding themselves.
---
"High sales: "sales =/= quality"
Low sales: "game flops"" ~terry92126
#20_Fefo_Posted 3/30/2013 9:45:02 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
_Fefo_ posted...
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...

what gif

Real life Dark Souls PVP

http://meta.filesmelt.com/downloader.php?file=dark_souls_pvp_in_a_nutshell.gif
---
Brasil, sorry for Engrish