You are good at pvp if you don't use attacks

#11LamesyPosted 3/30/2013 6:00:23 AM
I gestured my opponent into a downward mental spiral until he committed suicide. In real life.
#12Arc166Posted 3/30/2013 7:05:23 AM
I gestured my opponent into a downward mental spiral until he committed suicide. In real life.

Nice.
#13SnizlitoPosted 3/30/2013 7:27:30 AM
You are good at pvp if you have fun, I'm pretty sure that's the point. These topics amuse me. "Dur I'm insecure so ill post a topic for people to pat me on my back and stroke my...ego? Dur I'm so cool to these random Internet people."
I bet if you could rate the level of enjoyment and fun factor of pvp then the people who sit back and don't post, don't send hatemail and generally enjoy themselves have a greater if not near perfect experience than the insecure whiners that post. But here, have a trophy for participation anyway. Isn't that what you want?
---
PSN-SOMD_LOVE
#14MushdogPosted 3/30/2013 9:17:39 AM
Lamesy posted...

topic closed.
---
The best defense is a good offense.
#15SteamyPunkPosted 3/30/2013 10:16:25 AM
Sometimes I invade and the host dies as I'm spawning. Get on my level!
#16AhrimanPosted 3/30/2013 11:29:05 AM(edited)
There's a vid on nico nico of this prolific invader using the broken straight sword with TCC CMW on it, and just clocking the hell out of people it's really damn funny. I did a 30ish playthrough the other day, and most invaders I've met have good gear but mediocre skill - they may have an Obsidian Greatsword +5 but damned if they can hit anything with it. It's not uncommon for me to kill a host way above my level and not get hit in the process

There's something to be said for the idea that skill matters more than gear... but if you don't have good gear and your opponent does, one mistake on your part can be fatal.
---
Chikubi ga itai. Hontou ni- Mattaku kayuku itai. Bakuzen to aamondo to niru...
#17Awhsum-SaucePosted 3/30/2013 8:41:47 PM
SteamyPunk posted...

Sometimes I invade and get a message that says "By the Rite of Kindling, you may now kindle beyond the normal limit", then I'm sent back to my world. That probably means I'm so MLG that I killed them AND Pinwheel in their world as I spawned in. GOML
---
PSN - AwhsumSauce
Tell me why you're adding me before you do, otherwise your friend request will be deleted.
#18TetsumariPosted 3/30/2013 8:52:46 PM
Awhsum-Sauce posted...
SteamyPunk posted...

Sometimes I invade and get a message that says "By the Rite of Kindling, you may now kindle beyond the normal limit", then I'm sent back to my world. That probably means I'm so MLG that I killed them AND Pinwheel in their world as I spawned in. GOML

I always felt that I needed a reminder. That I can kindle past 10 now. From is just looking out for us.
---
Playing(PS3&PC): GTA4-TBoGT/Tales of Graces/PSOBB/WKC2/DFO/DkS/DeS/MGS4/DBZ RB2/SC5/Starhawk/LBP2/etc.
PSNs: saicreed and Saicreed_2