Hardest overall boss in Dark Souls...?

#11FleurelelelPosted 3/30/2013 5:59:36 PM
Gwyn is hilariously easy
---
ALEPH PFN
SUPREME TRUTH
#12sp00nshanxPosted 3/30/2013 6:02:23 PM
I agree with 4K on NG+ and above. Mainly on characters that dont't do massive damage. 1v1 thay never hit me, but when I can't kill them fast enough and their buddies get impatient, it gets ugly fast.

Kalameet is also worth mentioning, since my first Kalameet kill took more attempts than any other boss in the Souls franchise...except maybe Flamelurker...
#13moodyjm2Posted 3/30/2013 8:49:51 PM
Manus.
---
This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day one night at a time.
#14Lieutenant_FuzzPosted 3/30/2013 9:23:45 PM
Kalameet. Only boss that ever kills me, and he does it a whole lot.
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
#15The moonlight knightPosted 3/30/2013 10:52:46 PM
In NG+7: Artorias, Manus, 4 Kings or Gwyn if you don't parry.
In NG: Assuming you don't overlevel, probably S&O.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#16SackletPosted 3/30/2013 10:57:51 PM
from a SL1 perspective in NG and beyond... Kalameet + 4Kings are the hardest IMO. manus is ezpz even at SL1.
---
psn: sackings-
#17Cvdf3Posted 3/30/2013 10:59:35 PM
O&S
If you don't parry Gwyn he would be up there. Seriously don't get why they let you...
---
A bladeless, thick mass of iron used for smashing.
#18The moonlight knightPosted 3/30/2013 11:04:33 PM
Cvdf3 posted...
O&S
If you don't parry Gwyn he would be up there. Seriously don't get why they let you...

Gwyn in NG+7 without parrying is like if you took Flamelurker, injected him with Deathsteroids, and then compressed him into a sword, and gave that sword to False King, then gave False King cocaine.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#19tlnPosted 3/30/2013 11:50:05 PM
It depends on your build. Mages can easily destroy Four Kings, while STR builds can just tank Manus with a greatshield. Overall, Four Kings is the hardest since you need to kill each king fast or you'll get into a lot of trouble, and summoning help can even be detrimental if they don't add enough DPS.
#20xsniper90xPosted 3/31/2013 2:28:56 AM
The moonlight knight posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
O&S

Gwyn in NG+7 without parrying is like if you took Flamelurker, injected him with Deathsteroids, and then compressed him into a sword, and gave that sword to False King, then gave False King cocaine.

flamelurker wasnt that bad. switch him for mindflayers, NOW you are talking lol.
---
TO ALL MODS ON GAMEFAQS!! QUIT THIS STUPID CRAP ABOUT ME FLAMING OR CENSOR BYPASSING. ITS GETTING OLD
psn: hitman555z