i finally beat 4ks on sl1!

#1RWA1987Posted 4/1/2013 6:28:01 AM
I've been stuck at the 4 kings for awhile on my sl1 playthrough but beat them yesterday. now I feel like that's over I feel empty inside lol. I know the rest of the game is pretty easy compared to what I just went through.
---
Official Lightning Reinforced Club of the Dark Souls Board
#2Arc166Posted 4/1/2013 6:36:55 AM
Grats you sexy beast of a man
#3Morpheus51Posted 4/1/2013 7:02:49 AM
Good job, man. I did the same a while back, never again!
---
"Sad... so sad. A host of sorrows... and you are one of them." - The Sorrow, MGS3.
#4GixenPosted 4/1/2013 7:45:19 AM
RWA1987 posted...
now I feel like that's over I feel empty inside lol..

Don´t. They´re back again at NG+ :)
---
PSN: Gixen99
#5RWA1987(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 8:33:47 AM
Morpheus51 posted...
Good job, man. I did the same a while back, never again!

It wasn't that bad. Once I upgraded my pyro to max the first two fell in like 30 sec. Havels helped beat final two.
---
Official Lightning Reinforced Club of the Dark Souls Board
#6cucumberkingPosted 4/1/2013 10:46:55 AM
I did it at SL 4 once, but that was back before the Ninja Roll Nerf and it was a lot easier than it is now that the ring only works with less than 25 burden.

I used Child Mask, dingy robe, and stone gauntlets and leggings and still could ninja roll even at SL 4. Those were the days...
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti
#7LodissPosted 4/1/2013 11:52:25 AM
I don't really consider it much of an accomplishment if you just poise through them with elemental weapons and estus.

Rolling though, that takes actual skill. No offense, you're still way ahead of the curve, but you did take the easy route.
---
You were indicted
#8xsniper90xPosted 4/1/2013 11:59:41 AM
RWA1987 posted...
I've been stuck at the 4 kings for awhile on my sl1 playthrough but beat them yesterday. now I feel like that's over I feel empty inside lol. I know the rest of the game is pretty easy compared to what I just went through.

grats. now try that again on ng+ .
---
TO ALL MODS ON GAMEFAQS!! QUIT THIS STUPID CRAP ABOUT ME FLAMING OR CENSOR BYPASSING. ITS GETTING OLD
psn: hitman555z
#9HeavensEndPosted 4/1/2013 12:59:45 PM
Lodiss posted...
I don't really consider it much of an accomplishment if you just poise through them with elemental weapons and estus.

Rolling though, that takes actual skill. No offense, you're still way ahead of the curve, but you did take the easy route.

This. Grats on your triumph TC but a true level 1 playthrough normally means you don't level up the pyro glove or take the easy way by tanking. Normally.

But on the other hand it's your playthrough so you play as you want.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender