99 humanity club, not a member

#1ratt80Posted 4/1/2013 9:38:38 AM
Does everyone have 99 humanity except me?

I watch a lot of vids online and of course most are better than average players, but most roll with a pretty big stack of humanity.

Are people really winning all that humanity from invasions, is it from farming?, or a combo of the two?

I think the biggest stack I had was 30 or so from a combo of all sources.

So do you roll with 99? If not what's your biggest stack of humanity?
#2AhrimanPosted 4/1/2013 9:51:00 AM
Most successful Darkwraiths will have 99 on their characters; it doesn't take long, maybe a few hours to get a decent stack on your counter if you mostly win. It's a huge defense bonus at low levels so there's a big incentive. It doesn't really take too long to farm stacks of humanity with the dlc either, some players go that route.
---
Chikubi ga itai. Hontou ni- Mattaku kayuku itai. Bakuzen to aamondo to niru...
#3obliviosPosted 4/1/2013 9:55:39 AM
Hosting PVP fight clubs is a fantastic way of farming Humanity (not the sprite kinds).
---
I came, I saw, I left.
#4LodissPosted 4/1/2013 9:58:28 AM
Darkwraiths get humanity for winning. Once you start winning more than 50% of the time, 99 humanity only takes a couple days (or one marathon 10 hour session) to stack up.
---
You were indicted
#5KryIon_KidPosted 4/1/2013 10:03:09 AM
If you have a dark hand you can also suck a lot of humanity from NPCs.

iirc Reah has 10, Her guards a combined 5, Petrus 2, Laurentius 5, Siegmeyer 5, Sieglinde 10 (also a maiden hehe...), Griggs 2, Patches 7, etc etc, which totals around 45.
---
PSN: Wunderloss
#6Mountaintop884Posted 4/1/2013 10:05:31 AM
I don't have 99 humanity anymore on my low lv character. Lost it all farming titanite chucks and slabs in new Londo. Took a wrong turn over an edge with a long drop while going for my stain. Guess its karma for my part in invading in the parish.
The thing is if it was karma for that it didn't work because now I have to go back to invading for more humanity. Circle of life I guess.
#7Vita_AeternaPosted 4/1/2013 10:16:48 AM
I think it's 87, could be 84.

I lost my stack 2 days ago in the burg, got piled on by the NPC's!
#8Arc166Posted 4/1/2013 10:24:24 AM(edited)
I have like 20-something soft at the max

One of my chars has like 50 item humanity but I'm honestly just too damned lazy to use them
#9dozingdevilPosted 4/1/2013 10:29:18 AM
i normally get to 99 soft humanity with some hard humanity leftover + some kindled bonfires without ever farming.

:S
---
PSN: Swordsaintscoot/ IronShadowDragon
#10Lieutenant_FuzzPosted 4/1/2013 10:39:46 AM
After a couple hours of invading and PvP i'll get 99. Isn't really worth anything to me so i'll usually join another covenant to get something cool, then rejoin the darkwraiths so I can continue to give humanity. I don't need it, but I also despise losing large quantities of souls/humanity even if I never use it.
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?