99 humanity club, not a member

#11moodyjm2Posted 4/1/2013 11:41:07 AM
I got 99 humanity son...hit meh
---
This is a rock and roll takeover, living each day one night at a time.
#12altrichPosted 4/1/2013 11:59:12 AM
if you're playing on your first playthrough or just mostly for PVE, don't worry you are fine. Once you started making characters for PVP purpose and adapted to the lag/latency it won't take long to get to 99 humanity just from invading/ getting invaded.
---
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#13Reihn_KPosted 4/1/2013 12:05:31 PM
@boodgenuminus

You obviously belong to the people in my first paragraph. Why do you care so much if I'm unhappy about new players getting it?
#14Reihn_KPosted 4/1/2013 12:07:21 PM
Whoops.. wrong thread. Anyways, I farm my humanities to 99 throughout PvP/helping people at DLC areas.
#15YuenkuPosted 4/1/2013 12:13:11 PM
Lieutenant_Fuzz posted...
After a couple hours of invading and PvP i'll get 99. Isn't really worth anything to me so i'll usually join another covenant to get something cool, then rejoin the darkwraiths so I can continue to give humanity. I don't need it, but I also despise losing large quantities of souls/humanity even if I never use it.

This. I usually roll with about 7-12 Humanity without PvPing, but onc eI get my build set up and start invasions I usually get to 99 after several sessions.
---
~**Lolicon Pride**~
#16er0spl0xPosted 4/1/2013 4:01:37 PM
Other than pvp and coop for humanity u can just farm soft humanity from dukes archives seath has to be alive just warp from undead parish then go to the shortcut kill the undead at the end of the stairs and then use homeward back to undead parish and keep doing this till u get 99
---
Psn - Potatosaxs
#17TILlegion777Posted 4/1/2013 4:04:47 PM
I wind up with... a lot more than 99 usually. 99 Soft, a stack Hard, maybe most of a second stack, plus and Doubles I have. I don't really know how or why, I tend to just... accrue a lot. The number goes down quickly once I start PvP though.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#18SaintZetsuPosted 4/1/2013 4:10:42 PM
Thanks to Dom I have 99 humanity and my quality of life has improved.
---
Yes, I am a squirrel gamer, yes I love videogames, no you can't have my number or take my nuts.