Let me get this straight.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Let me get this straight.
2 years ago#1
So, this guy Dom uploaded a save that starts you off with a **** ton of souls, all weapons and 5 spell sets, and you can warp wherever from start?

How is this a good thing?
You can say "Don't like it don't use it" but since tons of people are using it, you're going to have your ass handed to you most invasions.
Not to mention that this makes low-level griefing infinitely easier.
2 years ago#2
Low level griefing is supposed to be easy... zats ze whole point.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
2 years ago#3
Link?
2 years ago#4
It's all too easy to avoid being invaded if you so choose.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
2 years ago#5
Just because someone has what they think its the best gear in the game it doesnt automatically make them invincible. Scrubs will always be scrubs and theres plenty of ways to kill someone in this game, use your head.
---
2 years ago#6
xKahnagex posted...
Just because someone has what they think its the best gear in the game it doesnt automatically make them invincible. Scrubs will always be scrubs and theres plenty of ways to kill someone in this game, use your head.

this guy knows how to play dark souls. kudos.
2 years ago#7
Already people have started countering this by being summoned specifically to kill these griefers.
2 years ago#8
Arc166 posted...
Already people have started countering this by being summoned specifically to kill these griefers.

So... SNAFU?
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
2 years ago#9
meralonne posted...
It's all too easy to avoid being invaded if you so choose.

But if you like getting "normal" invasions? Not ones with 30 dark bead and fully upgraded crystal weps....
Not that i think its gonna be a huge problem, but there will definitely be an increase.
---
PSN: Gixen99
2 years ago#10
Not every avid pvp'er is to going to use it, like me. All finalized builds prior to this will only have the miniscule disadvantage of not having their armor and shield full upgraded (+10 vs +9 or +15 vs +14), that's it.
---
PSN: Wunderloss
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Let me get this straight.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived