My issue with this mule....

#1orphanjohnPosted 4/1/2013 9:00:03 PM
I really don't mind that you get the gear and armor, it's the fact you get 5 of each spell. (Excluding the different covenant spells) If you want that many casts man up and go into NG +5.
---
PSN: orphanjohn/OrphanFromdabloc (DkS)
UMvC3: Viper/Deadpool/Hawkeye SFIV: Juri
#2PHoToS999Posted 4/1/2013 9:02:03 PM
I'm just wondering, why is it so bad to have five copies of each spell illegitimately vs legitimately? Either way your opponent will have five copies.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#3zyrax2301Posted 4/1/2013 9:02:04 PM
Dom has left room for the truly hardcore to go and get two more

He's a saint
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4orphanjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 9:04:49 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
I'm just wondering, why is it so bad to have five copies of each spell illegitimately vs legitimately? Either way your opponent will have five copies.

Why should they have the benefit of having all these extra casts, when odds are they probably couldn't make it that far?
---
#5random_noobiePosted 4/1/2013 9:04:57 PM
my issue is the ugly ass blue skin.
---
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein
LoL IGN: nvmvoidrays
#6PHoToS999Posted 4/1/2013 9:08:29 PM
orphanjohn posted...
PHoToS999 posted...

Why should they have the benefit of having all these extra casts, when odds are they probably couldn't make it that far?

Because, if you have leveled up, ng+etc is fairly easy.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Please sign this petition if you want the bbox glitch in Dark Souls: http://tinyurl.com/9f9gv8y you are our only hope.
#7orphanjohn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2013 9:10:00 PM
PHoToS999 posted...
orphanjohn posted...
PHoToS999 posted...

Because, if you have leveled up, ng+etc is fairly easy.

Just because it's easy for some, doesn't mean it is for others.
---
#8zyrax2301Posted 4/1/2013 9:13:40 PM
Odds are...odd?

This game isn't even hard. With a full compliment of scrub lightning weapons.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#9turtle225Posted 4/1/2013 9:19:49 PM
I agree. It wouldn't be surprising if we see clowns running around with 15 wrath of gods or 5x dark beads. Not that we didn't see that before, but I fear that it may become more prominent.
---
,=,e
#10Vita_AeternaPosted 4/1/2013 10:08:13 PM
Blue skin, crap starter appearance, and DLC items for people that have not payed for the DLC.