My issue with this mule....

#21Dat_PearPosted 4/2/2013 8:42:48 AM
boodgenuminus posted...
Devioyz posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Devioyz posted...
Just great.. Im running arround with all pyro and sorcery spells x5 at sl 5 only difference is im in NG+4 but other than that no difference with all the dom scrubs....

I bet having all those spells is awesome at SL5.

Wouldn't say awesome, more a necessity. Im a base mage with only increased int and attunement. So with 8 vit and 9 str being in NG+4 i need some way to defend myself against those oneshotting hollows and my lightning shortsword isn't gonna cut it. Also need some nukes vs the 4 kings.

so... you have every spell, but what? 2 attunement slots?

12 attunement
16 f*ckn strength
10 dexterity (but don't tell any1 u lvled that up)
#22turtle225Posted 4/2/2013 9:29:29 AM
Dat_Pear posted...
boodgenuminus posted...
Devioyz posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Devioyz posted...
Just great.. Im running arround with all pyro and sorcery spells x5 at sl 5 only difference is im in NG+4 but other than that no difference with all the dom scrubs....

Wouldn't say awesome, more a necessity. Im a base mage with only increased int and attunement. So with 8 vit and 9 str being in NG+4 i need some way to defend myself against those oneshotting hollows and my lightning shortsword isn't gonna cut it. Also need some nukes vs the 4 kings.

12 attunement
16 f*ckn strength
10 dexterity (but don't tell any1 u lvled that up)

lol
---
,=,e
#23DevioyzPosted 4/2/2013 11:31:31 AM

It's not rocked science. How many slots do i have when im sl 5 sorcerer and increased attunement and int... Mhhh difficult
#24AIreadylnUsePosted 4/2/2013 11:32:13 AM
Devioyz posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Devioyz posted...

3 stacks of 15 int heavy soul arrow nukes. Lay that damage on, you shinning paragon of truth.
#25DevioyzPosted 4/2/2013 11:36:30 AM
AIreadylnUse posted...
Devioyz posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
Devioyz posted...

3 stacks of 15 int heavy soul arrow nukes. Lay that damage on, you shinning paragon of truth.

Almost the right answer except its more like 36 times dark bead with the dusk ring and red tearstone offcourse since everything one shots me rtr is no drawback.
#26nmbuserPosted 4/2/2013 12:14:45 PM
Why do you care... I wish the mule gave everyone infinite casts of every spell (except the combustions) so people can finally learn to just roll through them and quit complaining.

Except of course I forgot the PS3 probably has poverty Wifi internet that probably makes any magic from the host an auto win button.
---
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)
The only games really I play are Dark Souls, Gears of War 2, and Yugioh (on duel network and the xbox)
#27boodgenuminusPosted 4/2/2013 12:53:28 PM
Devioyz posted...

It's not rocked science. How many slots do i have when im sl 5 sorcerer and increased attunement and int... Mhhh difficult

Can't tell if joking about "rocked science"...

And I don't know how many slots you have given a particular starting class and SL off the top of my head, because why would I know that off the top of my head?
#28AIreadylnUsePosted 4/2/2013 4:46:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#29New-Dusk117Posted 4/2/2013 4:56:17 PM
The Dusk Crown Ring gives you 50% (I think) more casts of any attuned spell in exchange for cutting your total health in half, so it is actually useful if he's full on glass cannon.
---
Rolling around in light armor makes me a happy Duskeh
#30AIreadylnUsePosted 4/2/2013 9:09:45 PM
New-Dusk117 posted...
The Dusk Crown Ring gives you 50% (I think) more casts of any attuned spell in exchange for cutting your total health in half, so it is actually useful if he's full on glass cannon.

36 dark beads on a sl5... it's actually possible? How horrifying.