Sl 25 Appreciation Club

#1AxelLysanderPosted 4/2/2013 10:56:40 AM
To all and his uncle I am here to help with all your needs, as long as its making the Capra your bi*ch
---
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.
#2slayer921Posted 4/2/2013 11:02:44 AM
capra? people still rage about him?
---
PSN : Hobbes921
PSN : Muramasa_Ciaran
#3chris_mi9rPosted 4/2/2013 11:02:57 AM
See you real soon.
Just started my 4th playthrough, DEX/FAI Sunbro
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
#4AxelLysander(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 11:08:46 AM
Some people do yes and not many new people fight him alone so they never really learn what to watch for and others just have trouble with the stupid dogs and need a had kills those things off, Ill see you there
---
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.
#5LutecatPosted 4/2/2013 11:09:04 AM
slayer921 posted...

I've beaten the game many, many times and Capra Demon is the hardest boss for me. I die at least once to it WITHOUT fail on ANY build.
#6liampancakesPosted 4/2/2013 2:21:30 PM
Lutecat posted...
slayer921 posted...

I've beaten the game many, many times and Capra Demon is the hardest boss for me. I die at least once to it WITHOUT fail on ANY build.

enter fog, stand still, lock onto capra as he comes at you, switch lockon to the dog, roll dodge capra's attack, swing at the dog as you come out of the roll, then go for the stairs and deal with the second dog. with gold pine resin on a +5 rapier i've never failed with this.

i would assume anyone who dies to capra is going to be as good as dead before the summon has a chance to enter the fog and do anything. unless they just turtle until the summon kills the first dog i guess.
#7TILlegion777Posted 4/2/2013 2:43:40 PM
I can get summoned at Capra at almost any level I've noticed. o_o Usually pretty quickly too.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#8LutecatPosted 4/2/2013 2:53:10 PM
liampancakes posted...
Lutecat posted...
slayer921 posted...

enter fog, stand still, lock onto capra as he comes at you, switch lockon to the dog, roll dodge capra's attack, swing at the dog as you come out of the roll, then go for the stairs and deal with the second dog. with gold pine resin on a +5 rapier i've never failed with this.

i would assume anyone who dies to capra is going to be as good as dead before the summon has a chance to enter the fog and do anything. unless they just turtle until the summon kills the first dog i guess.

Yes, I know how it's supposed to be done. I never die in the very beginning of the fight, it's easy enough. I just die afterward, the area is small and it's hard to dodge after the initial strike, especially with the dogs running around.

The rest of the game is easy peasy, the Capra is just honestly the only difficult part I ever have, constantly. >_>
#9slayer921Posted 4/2/2013 5:48:55 PM
Lutecat posted...
slayer921 posted...

ive probably beaten the game more than you and i have no trouble with capra at all
---
PSN : Hobbes921
PSN : Muramasa_Ciaran
#10LutecatPosted 4/2/2013 7:27:11 PM
slayer921 posted...
Lutecat posted...
slayer921 posted...

ive probably beaten the game more than you and i have no trouble with capra at all

Con...gratulations? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDajqW561KM