Changing consoles?

#11TMG2186Posted 4/2/2013 3:21:48 PM
It's worth it. I bought my PS3 in August. Only have two games (lol), Cack Ops 2 and this.

This game is really great, you can do whatever you want. Some days you might just wanna co op, or progress the game, farm items/souls, PvP, etc.

Plus all the different builds etc are cool. I started a new character recently to get the Obsidian sword and will be staying at SL50 so will be able to help a lot of people out.

At SL34 I am seeing loads of summon signs in most places, including Depths and Anor Londo. Queelag's Domain was a bit empty but I was a lower level and solo'd her anyway as she's pretty easy.

Also coolest thing happened today, I was in Anor Londo and summoned a guy for help. He saw that I was using the Heater Shield (lol) and dropped a Silver Knight Shield for me (best small shield in game). Which I had actually just been trying to farm.

Definitely get this game. It's one of the best I've played. Somewhere near Metal Gear Solid and FF VII in the rankings.
---
PSN: chocob0-0f-doom
#12HeavensEndPosted 4/2/2013 3:40:05 PM
I was gonna get this for Xbox, but after playing on my mates system and trying to vade...it was dead, hardly any action man, don't know if it was a bad day or something. I find more frequent invasions(ded) on PS3.

I hope something happens to bring more life on the lolbox.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
A gamer is just that, regardless of gender
#13TILlegion777Posted 4/2/2013 3:41:43 PM
HeavensEnd posted...
I was gonna get this for Xbox, but after playing on my mates system and trying to vade...it was dead, hardly any action man, don't know if it was a bad day or something. I find more frequent invasions(ded) on PS3.

xbox is nowhere near dead, but it's nowhere near the PS3 either. It's active but if you're looking for constant invasions, only place you'll find it is Township.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#14HeavensEndPosted 4/2/2013 3:45:27 PM
TILlegion777 posted...
HeavensEnd posted...

xbox is nowhere near dead, but it's nowhere near the PS3 either. It's active but if you're looking for constant invasions, only place you'll find it is Township.

When you're used to the frequency of invasions on PS3, then it feels dead lol. I'm used to constant action.
---
#15TILlegion777Posted 4/2/2013 3:47:18 PM
HeavensEnd posted...
TILlegion777 posted...
HeavensEnd posted...

When you're used to the frequency of invasions on PS3, then it feels dead lol. I'm used to constant action.

Yeah, I know what you're mean. It's pretty jarring going from PC to PS3 especially. Huuuge difference. Easier to find people who you're looking for instead of randoms at least, but there's really fewer people to look for too.
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
#16LodissPosted 4/2/2013 3:48:22 PM
I really recommend springing for PS+.

Since I joined (1 year + 3 months for $49.99) I've gotten the following games for "free":

Demon's Souls
Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition
Infamous 2
Darksiders
Little Big Planet 2
DC Universe Online (free to play for everyone I assume)
Mega Man 9+10 bundle
Vanquish (criminally underrated game)
Guardians of Middle Earth
Spec Ops: The Line

And many other games for like $2.99-$9.99. It makes a mockery of Xbox Live's prices. Like Fight Night Champion, for example. I got it on my 360 through Live for $29.99, then I got my PS3 and I saw it on PSN for f***ing $8.99.
---
You were indicted
#17HeavensEndPosted 4/2/2013 3:57:23 PM
Lodiss posted...

Since I joined (1 year + 3 months for $49.99) I've gotten the following games for "free":

Demon's Souls
Infamous 2
Darksiders
Little Big Planet 2
Mega Man 9+10 bundle

And many other games for like $2.99-$9.99. It makes a mockery of Xbox Live's prices. Like Fight Night Champion, for example. I got it on my 360 through Live for $29.99, then I got my PS3 and I saw it on PSN for f***ing $8.99.

Wait...you're a PSbro now? :)
---
#18Archemicion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/2/2013 4:57:59 PM
Also, the thing that always bugged me... XBOX has the utility cards that reward point as long as you have money and a store near (No one needs to know.. shhhhhhhhhh...)

How are the payments done on the PS3? Credit card only?

And sincerely, the odds are that I'm seriously going to buy this in July... YAY! :P
---
Shows that we ain't gonna stand, Shows that we are united, Shows that we ain't gonna take it...
#19LodissPosted 4/2/2013 5:05:28 PM
HeavensEnd posted...
Lodiss posted...

Demon's Souls
Infamous 2
Darksiders
Little Big Planet 2
Mega Man 9+10 bundle

Wait...you're a PSbro now? :)

Yeah I picked one up for Demon's Souls.
---
You were indicted
#20TILlegion777Posted 4/2/2013 6:14:00 PM
Archemicion posted...
Also, the thing that always bugged me... XBOX has the utility cards that reward point as long as you have money and a store near (No one needs to know.. shhhhhhhhhh...)

How are the payments done on the PS3? Credit card only?

And sincerely, the odds are that I'm seriously going to buy this in July... YAY! :P

You can buy cards from a store. A lot of people started doing that after they got overly paranoid because the hacking incident way back. :/
---