What is this Megamule?

#1RoseCorsagePosted 4/2/2013 9:09:39 PM
I come to this board occasionally from the 360 board, cause I can't get enough Dark Souls, and I see ALOT of threads about a mule. I tried googling it to no avail.

So my question is, just what the effin hell is this thing!?
---
"Praise the Sun!" - Commander Shepard (Skyrim)
#2dantedeschain13Posted 4/2/2013 9:13:38 PM
http://www.pureautoparts.com/images/300818%20BR-MEGAMULE-0.jpg

We are all SUPER pumped for this new car rack

(in case no one else answers, guy uploaded a save that has everything with a lot of souls so anyone can get this save and make a new build at any level with ease)
#3AIreadylnUsePosted 4/2/2013 9:15:51 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4AtrabiliousPosted 4/2/2013 9:27:47 PM(edited)
It's a save file that contains maxed versions of all weapons and armour, multiple copies of spells and all consumables. It's ten BB'd characters in a save file.

However:

- It does not contain divine blessings
- It does not contain Elizabeth mushrooms
- It does not contain multiples of covenant spells
- It does not contain any gear the cannot be obtained legitimately, e.g. elite cleric.

That's it. AFAIK it's been taken down while the creator irons out a few glitches/issues.
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava | PS3: Jazzy_Bones |
Rent my Dragon's Dogma pawns on my Xbox GT's.
#5Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 4/3/2013 12:35:52 AM
It's a cheap download for clowns that aren't capable of putting in the actual time, blood, sweat and tears into building these simple save files. Dark Souls casuals are obsessed with "builds" but the true lovers of teh game are SL 712 or trying to get there and don't see the game as a series of builds but one true character that can be any build with evenly matched players in PvP that are past the conceptual builds that only limit creativity.
#6SurvivorTypePosted 4/3/2013 1:53:29 AM
No, that's just your view on what you think a true player is.
---
I may be a fool, but I intend to be a live fool. - Matrim Cauthon
#7haarlem1982Posted 4/3/2013 2:02:05 AM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
It's a cheap download for clowns that aren't capable of putting in the actual time, blood, sweat and tears into building these simple save files. Dark Souls casuals are obsessed with "builds" but the true lovers of teh game are SL 712 or trying to get there and don't see the game as a series of builds but one true character that can be any build with evenly matched players in PvP that are past the conceptual builds that only limit creativity.

Lmfao, seriously? Wow...
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
#8GixenPosted 4/3/2013 2:26:05 AM
This save was made for 120-PvP only (at least i hope so). It has nothing to do with the actual gameplay. The ones using it for PvE is bad players who canīt manage the normal way.

Then of course thereīs gonna be a lot more low level griefers that wasnīt able to get this gear the legit way pre mule.

And in the long run probably modified saves with infinite health/stamina/whatever....
---
PSN: Gixen99
#9WATAUGACJPosted 4/3/2013 5:10:20 AM

lol
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
#10szathmabPosted 4/3/2013 5:31:24 AM

http://i.imgur.com/rW00t0p.jpg
---
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.