Dom save kinda good?

#1betwixt_roxasPosted 4/3/2013 5:25:12 PM
Ok i am planning on doing the save but am i the only one wishing he would take away the dark magic? I can dodge one person using it sure but 2 people plus them running into the forest hunters for protection when its just me? Come on 6vs1 you can't even take me 2vs1 when spamming? I dodged them but got hit by a forest hunter (bandit) and got staggered and they both cast pursuers and dark bead i don't mind other magics but holy **** stop spamming.
---
psn: betwixt_roxas soul level 130; In the land of Lordran NEVER, EVER drop the soapstone.
#2ZoosIVXXPosted 4/3/2013 5:28:21 PM
You might as well just say From should take out dark magic altogether.
While I do agree with that, even if mega moose never came into the DaS community people would still be spamming dark magic all over the place.
Pushing their low level characters to NG+7 just to get more copies of dark bead and pursuers
---
Widdly scuds
PSN:ZoosIVXX
#3betwixt_roxas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:32:46 PM
If people actually went through all those ng+'s i wouldn't care. But these people with his save with stacks upon stacks of dark bead and pursuers just get ridiculous at least set the dark magics down to one.
---
psn: betwixt_roxas soul level 130; In the land of Lordran NEVER, EVER drop the soapstone.
#4TMG2186Posted 4/3/2013 5:51:07 PM
sILVER pendant
---
PSN: chocob0-0f-doom
#5betwixt_roxas(Topic Creator)Posted 4/3/2013 5:58:08 PM
TMG2186 posted...
sILVER pendant

thats just asking to get backstabbed
---
#6GixenPosted 4/3/2013 6:02:55 PM
ZoosIVXX posted...
Pushing their low level characters to NG+7 just to get more copies of dark bead and pursuers

Maybe one or two would go through that for this particular reason. Now it takes a couple of min.
---
PSN: Gixen99
#7Dex_PyromaniacPosted 4/3/2013 6:03:58 PM
Press circle and a direction of your choice
---
Video games always break the fourth wall, theyre like 'Snake, push the SELECT button!' and Snakes probably like 'What the f***!?'
-lordofultima
#8GixenPosted 4/3/2013 6:13:32 PM
Dex_Pyromaniac posted...
Press circle and a direction of your choice

Yeah, but itīs so damn boring "fighting" those people. Roll, roll, roll, backstab. And it ruins the gameplay for new players. Might result in them playing offline/hollow, which in turn ruins co-op and low/mid level pvp.....
---
PSN: Gixen99
#9EWGFPosted 4/3/2013 7:25:40 PM
ZoosIVXX posted...
You might as well just say From should take out dark magic altogether.
While I do agree with that, even if mega moose never came into the DaS community people would still be spamming dark magic all over the place.

Dark Magic is great... except for the damage. Look at the list of usable offensive spells:

Good Tier:
- Bead
- Pursuers
- Wrath/Force
- Combust/Dark Flame

Usable Tier:
- Fireball/Chaos Fireball

Lag Abuse Tier:
- Crystal Soul Spear

Unusable:
- All Lightning Spears
- All Soul Arrows
- Homing Soul Arrows
- Firestorms
- Clouds
- "The Other" Flame Sprays
- Emit Force
- Dark Sphere
- Weaker Combust
- Weaker Firestorms
- Weaker Fireballs
- Dragon's Breath
- Etc.

Pursuers and Bead are a step in the right directions: spells people can use while not aiming them manually. The damage on bead is high... Pursuers is fine though. Maybe it should go down to 2 charges however.
---
Soulcraft Science.
PSN: E-W-G-F
#10HadokenUnitedPosted 4/3/2013 7:31:55 PM
With Dom save I can be a pr0 forest ganker!
---
Lady GaGa<3