Dom save kinda good?

#11WyrmcraftPosted 4/3/2013 7:34:56 PM
Dom's save is good, because I'm a loyal warrior of the sun and will be using it to help the characters fight off those accursed darkwraithes and make it to Gwyn to get the ending of their choice.

And maybe a little bit of ganking along the way, after all, the forest will be just full to the brim.
---
"Will the circle be unbroken, by and by, by and by? Is a better home awaiting, In the sky, in the sky?" ~ Elizabeth, Bioshock Infinite
#12DagnothPosted 4/3/2013 8:11:16 PM
Dom's save lets me live out my dream of doing a Morgana le Fay build.

Low lvl invasions, treat the would be gankers well, give em stuff, get their trust, get closer, closer, touching.....

Chaos rapier blakstabbing....

Good stuff.

Black combustion oki fer the twinks.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#13AIreadylnUsePosted 4/3/2013 8:11:57 PM
EWGF posted...
ZoosIVXX posted...
You might as well just say From should take out dark magic altogether.
While I do agree with that, even if mega moose never came into the DaS community people would still be spamming dark magic all over the place.
Pushing their low level characters to NG+7 just to get more copies of dark bead and pursuers

Dark Magic is great... except for the damage. Look at the list of usable offensive spells:

[First 100% correct tier list ever posted]

Pursuers and Bead are a step in the right directions: spells people can use while not aiming them manually. The damage on bead is high... Pursuers is fine though. Maybe it should go down to 2 charges however.

This is why spellswap was cool. GC->White Dragon Breath (sorry you don't have an acronym because no one uses you) was actually pretty useful... as was GC->CSS. Nearly endless firestorm (with enough patience) was also pretty awesome.

Of course spellswap also gave free buffs and was linked to throwing knife machine gun so it kind of had to be removed, but I wish they had fixed some of the unuseables along the way.
#14DefianceOhioPosted 4/4/2013 12:46:34 AM
The secret to doing well with magic is learning to apply them at the proper times. Casting HCSM and then Moonlight Greatsword 2H R2ing while they dodge is good stuff. The same applies to things like dark bead and CSS/White Dragon Breath. HCSM isn't for damage (though when it hits, it's sweet), it's for making opportunities.
#15haarlem1982Posted 4/4/2013 3:03:21 AM
TMG2186 posted...
sILVER pendant

Bait with dark bead, hurt with css.
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
#16Dex_PyromaniacPosted 4/4/2013 3:27:49 AM
EWGF the true lag abuse tier spells are pursuers and homing soulmass not css

If theres somewhat higher than avg latency (eg: you go duel aneed since hes from europe) and you simply just unlock and spin around more than usual they will 99% of the time go off from your head while on his screen they didnt, or vica versa, making for lolzy laghits killing you.
---
Video games always break the fourth wall, theyre like 'Snake, push the SELECT button!' and Snakes probably like 'What the f***!?'
-lordofultima
#17Dex_PyromaniacPosted 4/4/2013 3:41:37 AM
Also fire surge unusable? What have you been smokin man?
---
Video games always break the fourth wall, theyre like 'Snake, push the SELECT button!' and Snakes probably like 'What the f***!?'
-lordofultima
#18Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 4/4/2013 3:47:24 AM
From: Dex_Pyromaniac | Posted: 4/4/2013 3:27:49 AM | #016

lmao if you actually believe this
---
"Haha, the Degreaser is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from the best Pyro primary." - Dore
http://www.maskofthefather.com/ http://i.imgur.com/8QjSwbL.gif
#19Dex_PyromaniacPosted 4/4/2013 4:06:05 AM
Oil_Rope_Bombs posted...
From: Dex_Pyromaniac | Posted: 4/4/2013 3:27:49 AM | #016

lmao if you actually believe this

Thats not lag abuse, thats just massive f***ing laggy hitboxes. You cant actually manipulate the CSS so that lag helps you hit with it on purpose, its all accidental. On the other hand you can manipulate the other spells to your favor by abusing the lag on purpose.
---
-lordofultima
#20RemoteiPosted 4/4/2013 4:42:34 AM
The updated save no longer includes dlc magic/items so stop crying. People got the dlc for free lol