"New" gamefaqs fight club

#61spikes_dimakPosted 4/4/2013 8:54:32 PM
ya ostrava excellent fights you really had my number, i swore i really almost had one of those parries against your mlb. really great times, really glad i found yall on accident!! I will be back to chill very soon!!! To all of you as well!!!
---
PSN: digitalgangsta42 Currently playing dark souls and retro games. Always chilling at dimak.tv I love the forest of gankers, because i always protect my wood!
#62AxelLysanderPosted 4/4/2013 8:58:15 PM
Add me to the fun PSN is AlchlcSemnThrwr and AxelLysander
---
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.
#63GotRadsPosted 4/4/2013 8:59:40 PM
I hope my master tier builds were entertaining lol

You guys were the focus group
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
http://i.imgur.com/prZz82T.jpg
#64WATAUGACJPosted 4/4/2013 10:02:24 PM
Lot of fun fight fights tonight especially against Tore and his pokeballs lol. Dual claw mirror fights are great xD Hopefully we can keep this chat going for a little while.
---
PSN: WATAUGACJ, DomhnallOfZena, IndianLoveCat
#65TorebackulaPosted 4/4/2013 10:21:01 PM
WATAUGACJ posted...
Lot of fun fight fights tonight especially against Tore and his pokeballs lol. Dual claw mirror fights are great xD Hopefully we can keep this chat going for a little while.

Gotta catch em all!

Good fights, bud. I love claw duels, especially mirror matches :D I'm thinking strength build tomorrow, but I'll probably hop on mugenmonkey and just see where it takes me... no promises.
---
Makeup and stickers and ponies and MySpace.com!
PSN: Torebackula
#66Aporia_MagePosted 4/4/2013 11:01:43 PM
Woo!

My weekend's wide open, so in between some much-needed SSFIV practice, I will be on a fair bit.

My new PSN is alainveydks - if anyone wants an invite just msg me and I'll add you.
---
PSN & GT: alainvey
#67ZenonDMAPosted 4/4/2013 11:35:24 PM
Add me as well.
Also what is that talk about Megamules?
Did I miss something?
---
PSN: westcurry
DkS's only PvPer
#68AxelLysanderPosted 4/4/2013 11:37:23 PM
Yes theres a guy on youtube who has a game save that lets you go super sayain,and also gives you all the items
---
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.
#69TILlegion777Posted 4/5/2013 2:37:33 AM
Last night was tons of fun, thanks to everyone I fought for dealing with my spastic rolling. :D
---
Yeah, I'm that idiot with the stupid signature. Fat-roll Kirk is the only true build.
Official Longsword of the Dark Souls boards
#70szathmab(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2013 3:01:26 AM
Did everyone stay in darkmoon tomb last night?
---
PSN:ALLHAILHK
A little effort here and there will serve you well, princess.