Anyone up for some coop in Demon's souls?

#1kelt321Posted 4/4/2013 10:04:48 PM
Hey, folks, its been awhile siince i played this, but im pretty much have nothing else to play. And I have played DkS way too much.

So i want to start Demon's Souls afresh with new psn and all. i love cooping. Anyone wanna play, add me, we can create a chat and play.

But I can play only at night, all night,( a night owl here), about 12am bacause of work.

psn: molokosos

or leave ur psn here, and i will add you

ps. I have played this game for more than 800 hours back in the day. I have all kinds of goodies like pure blade stones and maxed out demons weapons i can just trensfer them to anyone in range of 100 - 120 sl.
#2DayManUHuhUUUHHPosted 4/4/2013 10:40:47 PM
Hey man, I'd like to join ya, but I want my first Demon's Souls playthrough to be on my own, but once I get to ng+ we can if youre still up for it. Either way, I'd appreciate an add from a Souls player. dim3r3553
---
"Did you f my mom, Santa?"
#3kelt321(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2013 11:22:31 PM
Oh, yeah, no problem. I sent you the request. Enjoy ur first playthrough. Don't read or watch guides, or they will spoil things for you. This game is awesome.

When you finish, let me know, we will coop then
#4Kingscorpiop93Posted 4/4/2013 11:40:07 PM
I'm in the same boat as well my first time playing this game my psn is my sig.
---
---
PSN: Kingscorpiop93
#5AxelLysanderPosted 4/4/2013 11:41:25 PM
Ill join you havnt play Demons Souls in awhile be good to do a play through with someone helping along the way.
---
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.
#6AxelLysanderPosted 4/4/2013 11:42:25 PM
AxelLysander posted...
Ill join you havnt play Demons Souls in awhile be good to do a play through with someone helping along the way.

PSN AxelLysander
---
Rurikhain, ENB, MFPallytime, and Vegeta 311 I salute your braveness, class and style at Dark Souls, stay thirsty friends.