Sooo....who's playing at the Arena?

#1Hitoshura_Posted 4/8/2013 7:27:45 AM
I always wanted to try it out, but couldn't find any matches.

If you want to mess around in the arena with me add my PSN: Abysswalker90. I'd really like to try it out.
---
*is officially Hitoshura*
#2Arc166Posted 4/8/2013 7:29:44 AM
I played there a few times only to find 99% of the match is just people running away.

As a SL 60 strength build, I couldn't keep up.

Not a fun place. Wasn't willing to level up my fave char just to get more end so I can actually hit people, either.

Also got rage mail after every single match regardless of who won for blocking. As a strength guy. Because every goddamn enemy was a mage hoping for a free win.
#3Phantom0708Posted 4/8/2013 7:33:23 AM
Arc166 posted...
I played there a few times only to find 99% of the match is just people running away.

Not a fun place. Wasn't willing to level up my fave char just to get more end so I can actually hit people, either.

Also got rage mail after every single match regardless of who won for blocking. As a strength guy. Because every goddamn enemy was a mage hoping for a free win.

Good

Havel eats mages

Mages tasty

Omnomnomnom
---
GT: Devilwillcry42 PSN: Raidoukuzunoha42
My name is Kanji Tatsumi, you said I like dudes, prepare to die.
#4Hitoshura_(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 7:35:28 AM
Arc166 posted...

I see.
Well, I'm generally not very competitive about this game, I have as much fun fooling around with Channeler Tridents and cross-dressing. So if anybody just wants to just fool around, I'm into that kind of stuff as well. *wink* *wink*
---
*is officially Hitoshura*
#5FoaloalPosted 4/8/2013 7:41:28 AM
I tried it once, all I found was people using the new at the time dark magic and I was midrolling and didn't know how to deal with pursuers/dark bead so I just gave up on the arena.

Nowadays dark magic spam isn't an issue for me, but I can't ever seem to find anyone at the arena any more so I don't waste my time waiting for matches when I could be at the forest/township actually playing.
#6R1masherPosted 4/8/2013 7:46:16 AM
They dropped the ball with the arena, it's cool they recognize that there's a competitive player base, but it's like they don't understand me. I'm really disappointed...
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#7brandonfordPosted 4/8/2013 8:32:32 AM
I still haven't been in the arena lol, I should check it out.
---
PSN Odinson31
#8shippuden21Posted 4/8/2013 9:00:01 AM
it takes to long to find people soul lvl 125 i was in 1vs1 area
#9Ryphis_DemeanorPosted 4/8/2013 9:44:08 AM
They should've just released a ring/item you could wear that would summon you to the Arena no matter where you were. People hating mystery ques.
#10altrichPosted 4/8/2013 1:11:05 PM
Ryphis_Demeanor posted...
They should've just released a ring/item you could wear that would summon you to the Arena no matter where you were. People hating mystery ques.

agree.
---
Psn: didier_altrich
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?