One of those days (PvP related/rant)

#1DemiNoisesPosted 4/8/2013 4:55:00 PM
I hate the days I go out for some duels and just totally get obliterated every time.

Usually I do pretty good but today I won only 1 match out of about 30 and got hatemail for it anyways (when did people forget that Black Knight Shield can eat Great Combustion all day long?)

Just a general whatever thread. Done with PvP for tonight because I'm just not even getting close to beating anyone.

Also, what are the hotspots for duels? I know the Kiln and Burg (even though I seem to find more gankers than duelists), Butterfly Forest, and the big circular area in Painted World. Anything else?
---
PSN: GigaVagrant (DS and DkS), xKING_NARWHALx (ME3)
#2zyrax2301Posted 4/8/2013 4:58:53 PM
When I'm having a bad time at PvP I go play Demon's Souls and whoop ass.

Demon's Souls player base is pretty bad now. Like real-bad.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3Arc166Posted 4/8/2013 5:00:12 PM
I think there is a fight club in Gwyndolan's place or nearby. You could crash it to be a dick :D:D:D

:D:D

But srsly I think you got them all.
#4DemiNoises(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2013 5:04:46 PM
I wish Demon's Souls playerbase was still crazy like back in its prime.

Even though pushlocking and the Mirdan Hammer got on my nerves pretty often too x)
---
#5XgamerlogicXPosted 4/9/2013 9:26:36 AM
I've noticed the pvp community is bad in demon souls I beat this one guys *** even though he had better equipment than me and was a higher lvl.
#6altrichPosted 4/9/2013 9:39:40 AM
mind to tell us what build you were using? but yeah, once in a while one of those days is bound to happen (if that makes any sense -_-)
as for pvp hotspots; oolacile towship, duke's archieves, and the area before firesage demon are all pretty busy on sl 100-125.
---
Psn: didier_altrich
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#7ZoosIVXXPosted 4/9/2013 9:47:17 AM
altrich posted...
as for pvp hotspots; oolacile towship, duke's archieves, and the area before firesage demon are all pretty busy on sl 100-125.

Players PVP there?
---
Widdly scuds
PSN:ZoosIVXX
#8GotRadsPosted 4/9/2013 9:48:28 AM
ZoosIVXX posted...
altrich posted...

Players PVP there?

Well specifically the area before the Lost Izalith shortcut.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
http://i.imgur.com/prZz82T.jpg
#9DemiNoises(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 11:35:58 AM
altrich posted...
mind to tell us what build you were using? but yeah, once in a while one of those days is bound to happen (if that makes any sense -_-)

Quality pyro build

28 STR for Mura and 45 Dex for Pyro and whatnot.
---