New Game+...?

#1babysbadnewsPosted 4/9/2013 3:35:41 AM
More like New game wuss. I have played for about 2-3 hours and already got the lordsvessel. I died maybe 5-10 times. It is sooo much easier than the regular game. Wich confuses me cause i have heard that it is harder.

Bascially i went straight to the Bell Tower Gargoyles, afterwards straight to Queelag, then Sens Fortress and now i finished Anor Londo.
---
"We offer full health, dental and you get to kill things" - Chairman
#2Arc166Posted 4/9/2013 3:40:52 AM
*Is high level*

*Has good gear*

*Skips massive amounts of the game*

*Is somehow shocked it isn't hard*

Lol
#3babysbadnews(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 3:46:46 AM
I won't skip out anything. It's just more convinient to get the Lordsvessel as early as possible. Traveling can get annoying at some parts.

My level is 101 and i have the Black Knight Set with Black Knight Halberd as weapon. Maxed of course.
---
#4__Featurez__Posted 4/9/2013 3:49:16 AM
DeS NG+ = DaS NG+++
#5Arc166Posted 4/9/2013 4:05:33 AM
I won't skip out anything. It's just more convinient to get the Lordsvessel as early as possible. Traveling can get annoying at some parts.

My level is 101 and i have the Black Knight Set with Black Knight Halberd as weapon. Maxed of course.

A maxed wep will trivialize almost everything.
#6babysbadnews(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 4:07:26 AM
Pretty much seems like it. It's still fun to play though. I'm just not used to not getting my ass handed by nearly everything that comes my way.
---
#7The moonlight knightPosted 4/9/2013 4:07:32 AM
The difficulty is overstated by some. As you advance in game cycle, the game just cuts you less slack, but so long as you're good, comfortable and familiar with everything, and you stay on top of the situation, you won't be smacked around too much. But by NG+7 it pretty much is to a point where no matter how strong you are, you show weakness, and the game will shove a rail road spike through your face.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#8CoontemptusPosted 4/9/2013 7:10:03 AM
Depending on how your gear was upgraded at the end of NG, NG+ is much easier, especially for the first half of the game.

NG+7 is about the same as NG for most people, but it isn't THAT much harder than NG+ in all reality.

Also you died 5-10 times.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#9babysbadnews(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2013 7:32:21 AM
On my first playthrough i diedat least 20 times in about an hour. ^^
---
#10SymphonicRainPosted 4/9/2013 7:46:33 AM
babysbadnews posted...
On my first playthrough i diedat least 20 times in about an hour. ^^

A good sign that you are slow to learn from mistakes.
---
"invade some poor sap and jihad bomb him" - LazyKenny