ITT You're The Boss

#21R1masherPosted 4/14/2013 1:11:01 PM
R1masher
While you just think "meh poor mans Gwyn imma just parry" WRONG!

Breaching the fog you will be treated to an overly long qte cut scene with an 80's metal guitar solo drowning out the poorly translated voice work.

Once the epic battle begins you realize there is no parrying this, R1's R1 negates your L2 with supreme mash timing, there is no backstab option because of the shielded back, with every swing of R1 a vow of silence is instilled and intensified, with every whiff you take you fill a portion of R1's hp, with your every attack you're applying another resistance boost to R1.

The only way, the only option is a mash off
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1
#22AquilarchPosted 4/14/2013 8:17:21 PM
A silver bear.
---
GT: Argent Ursine
#23chaochaomanPosted 4/14/2013 9:01:52 PM
This: http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/3303393/images/1230997077301.jpg

Except blue and with a Chao head (You know, from Sonic Adventure). It would be about 1.25 times the size of your character, punch and kick to attack, and dodge like Guy and Tobi do in the Ninja Storm games. Assuming there are a good and evil path in DkSII you can rematch it after you've chosen your path and it will be a Hero Chao if you're evil and a Dark Chao if you're good.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
#24BombayNugzPosted 4/14/2013 9:52:33 PM(edited)
I am a random secret invasion type boss. You have a 1/1000 chance to invade my world in specific areas during specific times during specific days of the week.

I have no weapon, but wield something that looks suspiciously close to a d****. I do not run, nor make any attempt to attack you with said suspicious d****, until you you swing at me. I insta-teleport behind you and jam the d**** up your butt for an OHKO kill. Your char respawns back in your world and now slightly staggers when he walks, and upon investigation of your inventory you will find that you now have possession of the d****.

Although it only deals negligible damage in the hands of a non-pr0 like yourself.
---
Go Big Red
PSN: BOMBAYNUGZ420
#25AllDay524Posted 4/15/2013 9:37:49 AM
Know the Phantom Unit in Mass effect? Turn her into a Dark Souls boss. That's me.
---
'I was looking up Pokemon Hentai today and it was full of Gardevoirs and Pikachus. I'm like what the hell is this? Wheres all the May and Dawn pics?' LittleUnit
#26ZeroX91Posted 4/15/2013 10:16:14 AM
replicax77 posted...
ZeroX91 posted...
So Frankenstein's monster with a troll face....

http://cdn.slashgear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/reggie_fils-aime_nintendo_usa_ceo.jpg

It's beautiful. lol
---
Official Pyro Jack of the SMT IV board.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJuLGBjjf6g
#27cucumberkingPosted 4/15/2013 10:39:57 AM
I'd be a blacksmith that hammers out ore with a mighty cucumber, attacking me starts my optional fight. Winning gets you the Crestfallen Cuke, a large hammer designed to be a pickle.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti