Hardest Boss of the Souls series?

#111Falco_TaverenPosted 4/16/2013 4:22:21 PM
Four kings get REALLY hard in higher NG+s, you eventually become unable to tank them with havel's if you don't level up past 120ish
---
u fink i freeky?
i fink u freeky.
#112overmaxxPosted 4/16/2013 4:23:59 PM
Ornstein and Smough, Manus and Maneaters are the hardest bosses in the series.
#113denisplnPosted 4/16/2013 5:10:48 PM
Capra Demon also gets stuck at some point trying to climb the stairs and you have all the time in the world to finish him. I remember firebombs worked brilliantly.
#114ProwlingDemonPosted 4/16/2013 5:36:09 PM
As many people have said here, King Allant or Flamelurker is by far the hardest boss in the entire Souls series. Their combination of speed, unpredictability, and heavy hitting makes them very tough.

King Allant's amazing repertoire of ways to kill you is unbelievable... From Soulsucker, to perfectly delayed combos that catch you coming out of a roll, to AoE attacks that hit harder than Ceaseless Discharge and cover five times the area as Demon Firesage's blasts, he is definitely without peer when sized up next to any Dark Souls boss.

Flamelurker is unfairly fast. While The Four Kings and even Gwyn give you tiny bits of breathing room to chug an Estus or two, Flamelurker suffocates you with unending bombardments. He's like blitzkrieg incarnate. And you're the French. He'd even crack me in NG sometimes...

Overall, there really is not any comparison between Dark Souls bosses and these two guys. I'd wager on the bosses of Demon's Souls any day.
#115tenkaistar_2Posted 4/19/2013 4:48:14 PM
demon souls
armored spider

dark souls
4 kings

i didn`t cheese or cheat.
#116xChaosLordxPosted 4/19/2013 5:32:14 PM
Man Eaters in DS was a tough fight. If you went in straight up and didn't cheese him through the fog with a bow. It was a tough fight because no matter your level if you made 1 mistake you were dead in that fight, etc knocked off the edge.