On Boss fights...

#1babysbadnewsPosted 4/15/2013 10:07:57 AM
Wich is your favorite/least favorite boss fight?

My favorite is Gravelord Nito. It's like going on vacation fighting this guy. He is so easy. I love fighting him, it's the most relaxing thing in Dark Souls. His attacks are weak and mostly fail. He is slow as hell. The only thing to watch out for are the skeletons.

Least favorite: The Hydras. It's just the lamest boss ever. It has 2 attacks. Both will do you no harm if you just know a little what you are doing. It's just so cheap and such a push over. I really kinda hate those things.
---
"We offer full health, dental and you get to kill things" - Chairman
#2Arc166Posted 4/15/2013 10:19:27 AM
The Hydra's aren't bosses. They're non-respawning enemies which are just kinda strong.

Anyways, fav: Whatever I said in the last identical topic to this. I forget.

Least fav: Bed of Chaos again.
#3deimos91Posted 4/15/2013 12:09:23 PM
babysbadnews posted...

My favorite is Gravelord Nito. It's like going on vacation fighting this guy. He is so easy. I love fighting him, it's the most relaxing thing in Dark Souls. His attacks are weak and mostly fail. He is slow as hell. The only thing to watch out for are the skeletons.

Least favorite: The Hydras. It's just the lamest boss ever. It has 2 attacks. Both will do you no harm if you just know a little what you are doing. It's just so cheap and such a push over. I really kinda hate those things.

i have not gotten to him yet but the boss soon as you enter the tomb is piss easy i mean he hit me once and i got him in like 45 seconds maybe a minute
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
#4babysbadnews(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2013 12:15:08 PM
deimos91 posted...
babysbadnews posted...

i have not gotten to him yet but the boss soon as you enter the tomb is piss easy i mean he hit me once and i got him in like 45 seconds maybe a minute

Pinwheeler? He is at the end of the catacombs. The very first encounter in the Tomb of Giants is with a Giant Skeleton and that is simply an enemy.

And the Hydra at least qualifiys as Mini-Boss.
---
"We offer full health, dental and you get to kill things" - Chairman