Need some help/boss tips

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Need some help/boss tips
3 years ago#1
I know it's DkS board but I have a problem with DeS, precisely with Old Hero boss on ng++, I haven't played DeS/DkS for about a year and I may be a bit rusty but damn, yesterday I got my a$$ kicked like 10 times in a row. I have Thief's Ring on and trying to melee him as always, but it seems he knows where I am the whole time and he basically 1-2 shots me.

He was one of the easiest bosses for me the previous times, I used wiki tactics: 1-2 shots and getting away from him, but this time he just won't stop attacking me. Any tips please? Oh, and magic/bow tactics are no option as I do VERY low damage that way.
3 years ago#2
3 years ago#3
First time I tried to fight him I just shot him with poisoned arrows to see if it works like every single other boss in that game. It did.

Then I let him kill me and fought him properly. Fun fight.
3 years ago#4
wait till he's walking away and he swings at a pillar. make sure you have plenty of room behind you, hit him a few times and them retreat. with enough room to dodge his attacks, you wont get cornered as easy, now then, get your butt to the demon's souls board.
"Match me? Pah! You think you can match the great Saturos?" - Saturos
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Need some help/boss tips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived