Need some help/boss tips

#1elderdrake666Posted 4/17/2013 1:08:22 AM
I know it's DkS board but I have a problem with DeS, precisely with Old Hero boss on ng++, I haven't played DeS/DkS for about a year and I may be a bit rusty but damn, yesterday I got my a$$ kicked like 10 times in a row. I have Thief's Ring on and trying to melee him as always, but it seems he knows where I am the whole time and he basically 1-2 shots me.

He was one of the easiest bosses for me the previous times, I used wiki tactics: 1-2 shots and getting away from him, but this time he just won't stop attacking me. Any tips please? Oh, and magic/bow tactics are no option as I do VERY low damage that way.
#2elderdrake666(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 2:14:53 AM
bump
#3Arc166Posted 4/17/2013 3:32:33 AM
First time I tried to fight him I just shot him with poisoned arrows to see if it works like every single other boss in that game. It did.

Then I let him kill me and fought him properly. Fun fight.
#4the_real_kingPosted 4/17/2013 4:22:01 AM
wait till he's walking away and he swings at a pillar. make sure you have plenty of room behind you, hit him a few times and them retreat. with enough room to dodge his attacks, you wont get cornered as easy, now then, get your butt to the demon's souls board.
---
"Match me? Pah! You think you can match the great Saturos?" - Saturos