Demon's souls question relating to dark souls

#11The moonlight knightPosted 4/17/2013 5:28:05 PM
Lieutenant_Fuzz posted...
I've also heard a lot more of the game is cheesing with a bow and less melee oriented than dark souls.

Both games are basically entirely balanced and oriented towards melee. People who cheese bosses do so because they suck at the game.
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#12Lieutenant_Fuzz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/17/2013 8:33:47 PM
The moonlight knight posted...
I've also heard a lot more of the game is cheesing with a bow and less melee oriented than dark souls.

Both games are basically entirely balanced and oriented towards melee. People who cheese bosses do so because they suck at the game.

What about emarrel? Heresy
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?
#13The moonlight knightPosted 4/18/2013 7:10:50 AM
Who?
---
I am snazzier, hot, hot rant. Warily slight as.
Croak rush, OK? Weirder, almighty make out. ::)
#14BeardedXBatmanPosted 4/18/2013 7:22:58 AM
I'm a player that enjoys his rolling after many hundreds of hours of dark souls, and I've never once player demon's souls. I'm curious if the invincibility frame system in demon's is the same as dark souls. So if someone could tell me that, that'd be nice.

Any other insight to the various nuances of demon's souls in relation to dark souls or otherwise would be greatly appreciated, as I plan on picking it up this weekend.

yeah, the it's pretty much the same in demon's souls but i think you'll find yourself using it less because parrying is actually much easier with most enemies in demon's souls so you'll probably end up using that more.
---
XB Gamertag - BeardedXBatman
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman