Couple questions about what to do next post O and S fight...

#11Arc166Posted 4/23/2013 6:20:09 AM
Your endurance is only 8 points away from max stamina btw.

Your vit is also really, really high.

I mentioned a glove before. Equip it. Now go to a bonfire and select 'attune magic'. Equip a pyromancy. Now use your glove.

May need 12 attunement for a spell slot. Not sure.
#12xCloudyxPosted 4/23/2013 7:27:24 AM
Arc166 posted...
Your endurance is only 8 points away from max stamina btw.

Your vit is also really, really high.

I mentioned a glove before. Equip it. Now go to a bonfire and select 'attune magic'. Equip a pyromancy. Now use your glove.

May need 12 attunement for a spell slot. Not sure.

What this guy said^^^
Your End and Vit are fine enough to carry you through another 2 playthroughs if you're used to this game.

Just pick whether you want to be Str or Dex now and stick at that. You just want to get damage output now. Taking one of them to 40 (Max) will take you to lvl 80 something... and you will have pyro glove for some good spells.

By the way... did you kill Lautrec?
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0O1sH1N6n4
#13Banana_morph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:24:29 AM
Killed Lautrec I did. Upgraded my pyro glove to +15. Bought firestorm and great combustion from the merch in blightown. Upgraded my endurance to 35. Think I will go to 40 for icrease in equipment load. Now for a new question...

So I want to pick up the washing pole and other rare weapons that the other merchant in blight town sells. I know you have to join the dark forest covanent but I did that a while ago and then killed one of the bodyguards to get the dark wood grain ring. Nth is broke my covanent and also last night I killed the NPC who drops the marakano.

I went and talked to the cat lady and she was pissed and vanished, what can I do to restore my covanent and make the second merchant appear? ?
---
Brawl FC: 3351-3721-2169
#14Banana_morph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:34:35 AM
Damn it... He is gone for good now isn't he. Sigh.
---
#15LodissPosted 4/23/2013 10:35:16 AM
I think you messed up.

First, I think you killed Shiva, and he doesn't respawn, and he sells the Washing Pole. Second, you didn't absolve your sins (the sin of killing Shiva) before talking to Alvina, which is why she disappeared. I don't think she comes back until ng+.

Sorry.
---
You were indicted
#16Banana_morph(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 10:42:12 AM
It's all good. I had forgotten since it had been so long since I last played this game that you only grind by killing the first 3 bodyguards in the forest that chase after you and not the last two closer to the cat. Oh well, NG+ for the win I guess.
---