Just beat the game ... 40 Str End Vit ..

#1PiCaYuNeSyZyGyPosted 4/22/2013 9:56:39 PM
I'm pretty sure I don't want to go for faith / int (wtf is the difference?), at least just yet

Should I start raising Dex from 14 so I can see if I like other weapons? Should I push Str to 50 so I can use Havel's Greatshield? Should I level End so I can actually move with Havel's Set?

Using Man Serpent Greatsword whatever + 15, what would be a good Dex weapon to replace with that has similar attacks?
---
PSN EonBlueSyz
#2Nick_Chaos007Posted 4/22/2013 10:06:12 PM
PiCaYuNeSyZyGy posted...
I'm pretty sure I don't want to go for faith / int (wtf is the difference

Everything....

Typically speaking if you're going to raise a stat to the max to use every weapon said stat can use, you should just create another character and play them from the start dedicated to that build for the full experience.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#3TemperantiaPosted 4/22/2013 10:07:55 PM
Hmmm, pushing up dex a little may be a good idea, if you have some specific weapon you would like to try with pretty low dex requirement, go on!
Also, vit, end and str are all good choices, depends on what you want to do! Make a back up save and if you don't like your stats.

I can't think of many dex weapons which has similar moveset, you could check up from YouTube, there's a lot of moveset showcases.
#4Blueaustin97Posted 4/23/2013 7:11:08 AM
Int is using spells , magic shield and weapon buffs and offensive spells .theres repair weapon spell , go semi invisible , block out all sounds of your movement Magic / enchanted weapons cause magic damage

Faith is using prayers , such as healing , a shield that increases magic defense , faith has 2 options the buffs and abilitys that pushes away mostly. Faith buffs weapon with lightning damage or you can do divine weapons or occult weapon to cause holy / unholy damage
---
psn : Dark souls account : FrostyIce97
Psn:actual acount : Blueaustin97
#5LutecatPosted 4/23/2013 8:50:10 AM
Yeah, with that setup, might as well get 40 dex as well and just be a quality melee superstar
#6R1masherPosted 4/23/2013 9:07:00 AM
50 att.
---
R1R1R1R1R1R1