To those that still play Demon's Souls..

#1Moldy_Lunchbox3Posted 4/23/2013 6:29:56 PM
A few questions. Thing is, I haven't played DeS since Dark came out, but lately I've been feeling like playing it again. Plus I miss Yuria, Kurt, The Maiden, and the Vinlands.. Still, I was just wondering if the online community is still active at all? I mean, I wouldn't mind playing solo, but PvP and jolly cooperation is always nice. And is there anything else I should know about it if I play again? Any major changes? Etc. Thanks guys I appreciate any answers.
#2zyrax2301Posted 4/23/2013 6:44:50 PM
Kurt? haha

Yeah, it's kind of active. I guess. Not a lot of organised PvP but plenty of low-level co-op/invasions and stuff. Nothing has changed, and I assume you already know about the Stockpile Thomas dupe glitch.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3Drago77Posted 4/23/2013 6:47:17 PM
DeS is still very active, also it just went on sale on PSN a few months ago and it is free for PSN+. Lots of organized PvP in 4-1 round SLs 120-125, and plenty of co-op and random invasions at lower levels.

If you're looking to platinum the game, check out my platinum trophy guide:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-nrN0Je-rrt92cFgTmRNa0iSn0dv7AW4
---
www.youtube.com/ivandrago2k
PSN:Halle_Berry
#4Oni_TatsujinPosted 4/23/2013 6:48:15 PM
Demon's Souls recently became free for PSN Plus members, so there was an influx of new people playing. It's still respectably active. You'll see a lot of invasions in level 2-1, 4-1 4-2, 1-3, and 1-4.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#5Moldy_Lunchbox3(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 6:57:30 PM
^^^Oh but I already have the plat :3
Well.. on my old Psn.. but thank you for the link! I'll definitely check it out if I decide to go for it. Thanks everyone. Oh but one last thing, is Ps+ actually worth it? I mean, I see some good deals occasionally, but I dunno.. Though I'll probably end up buying another (disk) copy.
#6rewind74Posted 4/23/2013 7:22:52 PM
I think PS+ is very worth it. Free games. Auto download of patches to save you time. Uploading your game save data to the cloud and being able to download to another machine or the same machine ~In case you royally screw up~ Yes PS+ is worth the $50 a year
---
Be not overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good.