Mega Mule is a major disappointment..

#1SolidKnightPosted 4/25/2013 7:13:30 PM(edited)
They hacked a save. Why didn't they go the full distance?
1. Every piece of gear maxed out on every possible upgrade path.
2. Twelve copies of every one-slot spell, miracle, and pyromancy (even the ones that you normally couldn't have duplicates of).
3. Six copies of every two-slot spell, miracle, and pyromancy (even the ones that you normally couldn't have duplicates of).
4. All possible items in the greatest possible quantity.
5. Duplicate Estus Flasks to fill all equip slots and all at +7.

Seriously. Anything less is unacceptable. Either do it right or don't do it at all.
#2CoontemptusPosted 4/25/2013 6:49:57 PM
Seems fine to me.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#3cucumberkingPosted 4/25/2013 6:51:14 PM
More like a...*puts on sunglasses* MEGA disappointment. *YEAAAAAAAHHHH*
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#4FoaloalPosted 4/25/2013 6:53:01 PM
You're right, it should have come with 99 in every stat and 99 divine blessings too.
And infinite stamina/hp built in
#5SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:07:55 PM
Foaloal posted...
You're right, it should have come with 99 in every stat and 99 divine blessings too.
And infinite stamina/hp built in

That's too much. I'm just saying that if you're going to hack in gear you might as well hack all of it in. It's like the guy hacked in 50% of what could be in the inventory and just randomly decided what was going to be max and what wasn't. Changing the quantity of something isn't that hard so why would you make it less than max? That's amateur. I'd be ashamed to release such an incomplete product.
#6xCloudyxPosted 4/25/2013 7:10:00 PM
SolidKnight posted...
They hacked a save. Why didn't they go the full distance?
1. Every piece of gear maxed out on every possible upgrade path.
2. Twelve copies of every spell, miracle, and pyromancy (even the ones that you normally couldn't duplicates of).
3. All possible items in the greatest possible quantity.
4. Duplicate Estus Flasks to fill all equip slots and all at +7.

Seriously. Anything less is unacceptable. Either do it right or don't do it at all.

1/10

cucumberking posted...
More like a...*puts on sunglasses* MEGA disappointment. *YEAAAAAAAHHHH*

9/10
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0O1sH1N6n4
#7CoontemptusPosted 4/25/2013 7:13:18 PM
SolidKnight posted...
That's too much. I'm just saying that if you're going to hack in gear you might as well hack all of it in. It's like the guy hacked in 50% of what could be in the inventory and just randomly decided what was going to be max and what wasn't. Changing the quantity of something isn't that hard so why would you make it less than max? That's amateur. I'd be ashamed to release such an incomplete product.

Which build are you not able to hop right into the forest and compete with when using the mega mule?

The point was to put everyone on even footing. What is he missing that's so important?
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#8Saturday_SaintPosted 4/25/2013 7:14:44 PM
1. He, uh... he did?
2. No idea. It bothers me, too.
3. I like that most items are at 99.
4. Not sure what you mean by duplicate flasks, but you start off with 7 firekeeper souls so the +7 ain't a problem.
---
PSN: N-A-F-T-W
DkS's #1 Most Talented PvP'er.
#9SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:14:47 PM
Coontemptus posted...
Which build are you not able to hop right into the forest and compete with when using the mega mule?

The point was to put everyone on even footing. What is he missing that's so important?

It's still incomplete. A complete hacked save would have everything maxed. Not just some things maxed and some not.
#10AIreadylnUsePosted 4/25/2013 7:15:57 PM
I'm happy he doesn't have 99 pendants. I'm earning those fair and square (up to 41 now on my most PvP'd hunter!)