aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
---
hey coffee still rules ^-^
http://www.last.fm/user/ThomasCraw
#32SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:28:54 PM
Coontemptus posted...
1. It wasn't supposed to be 99.

Should be.

2. It wasn't supposed to be a cheat file, it was supposed to put you on EVEN footing with all the other PvPers

Dumbest excuse to make a cheater save. First, not every PvPer is going to use the save file so that makes this point entirely moot. Second, if everything was max--like it should be--then all builds would be more equal.

3. It wasn't meant to let you max out every piece of gear.

Yet it maxes some stuff for you. What's the point of just not having everything maxed for you? It's just laziness on his part. It's not like he has to earn the gear. He just edits some text and it's there. Again, it's a sloppy job done by a lazy hacker.

Do you go to McDonalds

No.

order a hamburger, then complain to the manager when you didn't get steak? Or even worse, complain when they don't bring you a pizza?

Terrible analogy. When I order a hamburger I expect it to be made correctly and not half-assed which is one reason I don't go to McDonald's.
#33domthybombPosted 4/25/2013 9:31:42 PM
The OP post looks very sloppy and full of hate. Maybe they shouldn't be so lazy and edit them in themselves.
#34AnamawcityPosted 4/25/2013 9:36:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:41:20 PM
Anamawcity posted...
domthybomb posted...
The OP post looks very sloppy and full of hate. Maybe they shouldn't be so lazy and edit them in themselves.

I cry rivers for the TC, to be born with a mental disability is such a tragic thing.

Oh yes. I must be mentally disabled because I don't graciously accepted whatever crap is shoveled at me.

Just as an FYI: you've angered me greatly. I'm going to think up an insult that will cut you so deep that you'll rue this day for the rest of your life. Just remember, you only brought this upon yourself. Just wait.
#36ff7fan321v2Posted 4/25/2013 10:31:46 PM
SolidKnight posted...
Anamawcity posted...
domthybomb posted...

I cry rivers for the TC, to be born with a mental disability is such a tragic thing.

Oh yes. I must be mentally disabled because I don't graciously accepted whatever crap is shoveled at me.

Just as an FYI: you've angered me greatly. I'm going to think up an insult that will cut you so deep that you'll rue this day for the rest of your life. Just remember, you only brought this upon yourself. Just wait.

The butthurt is strong with this one.

You don't need to 'accept' or even use the hacked file. And if it's so easy with just swapping some text and so on, YOU do it! Stop crying over someone not doing it.

And if you think insults over the internet can make people 'rue the day for the rest of their life' you must be mentally ill.
---
PSN - ff7fan321
#37turtle225Posted 4/25/2013 10:35:13 PM
You guys DO realize he isn't being serious right?
---
,=,e
#38FoaloalPosted 4/25/2013 10:52:13 PM
turtle225 posted...
You guys DO realize he isn't being serious right?

I do, that's why I joined in with not being serious myself
#39SolidKnight(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:17:11 PM
ff7fan321v2 posted...
The butthurt is strong with this one.

You don't need to 'accept' or even use the hacked file. And if it's so easy with just swapping some text and so on, YOU do it! Stop crying over someone not doing it.

And if you think insults over the internet can make people 'rue the day for the rest of their life' you must be mentally ill.

Are you Dom's boyfriend or something? Why do you defend his piss poor hacked file with such vigor? The only person butthurt about it is you. You can't take the criticism. It's not even your file.
#40Proudleaf24Posted 4/26/2013 12:52:23 AM
While this is a troll topic, I gotta say...

Why are there 4 Obsidian Greatswords and only 1 Gravelord sword in the bottomless box?
---
You're gonna love my nuts