Cat Covenant ring and faster summon times?

#1turtle225Posted 4/25/2013 7:18:39 PM
I'm rocking a forest hunter atm and was wondering if I get re-summoned quicker if I never take off the ring. Aside from the obvious two seconds it would take to re-equip after each battle if I were to take it off.

I've got RoFaP, and the second ring slot could easily go to bellowing or wolf rings (0 poise) and was wondering if I should take the time to equip one of them during each summon.
---
,=,e
#2CoontemptusPosted 4/25/2013 7:21:42 PM
I always switched rings for each fight.

I quit catbro though, I don't like waiting so I'm back to darkwraith.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#3MC_Knight01Posted 4/25/2013 7:22:03 PM
The ring should only be equiped when you get summoned and removed for something usefull afterwards.

No it doesnt increase the time between summons if you remove it.
---
The PvP Code: More like "guidelines" than actual rules
#4SolidKnightPosted 4/25/2013 7:22:17 PM
It'd start the process two seconds sooner. However, no, they didn't code something that gave preferential treatment to people who don't ring swap. Once you load back in you equip the ring which starts the invasion search process. It's basically an always on red eye orb that only works for the forest.
#5turtle225(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:25:16 PM
thanks for the info. I'll be making use that second ring from now on.
---
,=,e
#6sooofakePosted 4/25/2013 9:59:40 PM
if you get as pathetic as me you can even have your forest ring PUT BACK ON before you return to your world (after defeating the forest camper and his boyfriend)..
#7me1324Posted 4/25/2013 10:15:35 PM
sooofake posted...
if you get as pathetic as me you can even have your forest ring PUT BACK ON before you return to your world (after defeating the forest camper and his boyfriend)..

Look, just cuz I made out with him a few times (maybe even fondled a little) doesn't mean he's my boyfriend!
#8sooofakePosted 4/25/2013 10:30:30 PM
hey don't tell me. tell him. (he's going to be heartbroken, but then again, you are a heartbreaker..)
#9turtle225(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:37:01 PM
sooofake posted...
hey don't tell me. tell him. (he's going to be heartbroken, but then again, you are a heartbreaker..)

Is his name Charles?
---
,=,e