Allfather Lloyd

#1Arc166Posted 4/27/2013 4:24:52 PM
What are the chances we can meet him next game?

Gwyn's uncle incase you don't know.

Actually wouldn't mind meeting any of the Gods that predate Gwyn, whoever they are.
#2chaochaomanPosted 4/27/2013 4:55:42 PM
Well there is speculation it's a prequel due to the obscene amount of dragons in the trailer. It wouldn't surprise me if we did get to meet some of the other deities. Although the only one I want to see is the Blacksmith Deity that's mentioned in the Titanite descriptions; imagine the awesome weapons you'd be able to get from him.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
#3Arc166(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 5:00:42 PM
I thought they already confirmed its not a prequel. Like ages ago lol.

I'd also like to see him, come to think of it. Forgot he exists. Just like Lloyd... (well actually, I just didn't know he did until I read White Seance Ring's description)

There's also 'Feena', I think, from the ring of FAP, Velka and... atleast one other. Forget who.

But I mostly want to see Lloyd and Velka.
#4Silver_OgrePosted 4/27/2013 11:30:57 PM
chaochaoman posted...
Well there is speculation it's a prequel due to the obscene amount of dragons in the trailer.

They're drakes.
---
"Every inscription, every utterance, every gesture seeks to dominate the plain of meaning."
Chad Dumier, Deus Ex
#5SolidKnightPosted 4/27/2013 11:31:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6chaochaomanPosted 4/27/2013 11:44:41 PM
Well, I guess I should check how recent my sources are next time, heheh.
---
Unofficial "That guy" of darn near everything.
Peaceful days died. Let's survive.
#7nubs222Posted 4/27/2013 11:47:22 PM
Dragons have four legs. Drakes have two.

Mind=blown
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyBGoode1122?feature=mhee
PSN: The_Despair_
#8Noctis2343Posted 4/28/2013 12:01:28 AM
SolidKnight posted...

I believe it's wyverns that have two legs, and are drakes not lesser dragons? Would not make sense to only have 2 legs in that case.
#9SolidKnightPosted 4/28/2013 12:41:18 AM
Noctis2343 posted...
SolidKnight posted...

I believe it's wyverns that have two legs, and are drakes not lesser dragons? Would not make sense to only have 2 legs in that case.

You're right. Wyverns have two legs. Dragons have four legs. Drake is literally another word for dragon; there is no distinction. I think in Dark Souls they associated drake and wyvern together.
#10Noctis2343Posted 4/28/2013 12:50:37 AM
SolidKnight posted...
Noctis2343 posted...
SolidKnight posted...

You're right. Wyverns have two legs. Dragons have four legs. Drake is literally another word for dragon; there is no distinction. I think in Dark Souls they associated drake and wyvern together.

Oh, ok.