Um, did they change something?

#1Kira0987Posted 4/28/2013 12:40:03 AM
So I just put in the game after not playing it for several months. It updated beforehand. When I started playing to my surprise my character wasn't doing the flip that he normally does with the wood ring. So did they nerf something with this patch? My guy always wears the equipment that he has on so I'm sure he was able to flip just fine before. This kind of sucks..
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#2The_EmbracedPosted 4/28/2013 12:44:19 AM
Yes. In the Artorias of the Abyss patch they dropped it to 25% equip burden from 50%.

At least I'm assuming its been that long since you played ^_^
---
"How many times will these lambs rush to the slaughter? Well, let's get it over with." - Knight Lautrec the Embraced
#3Kira0987(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:03:24 AM
The_Embraced posted...
Yes. In the Artorias of the Abyss patch they dropped it to 25% equip burden from 50%.

At least I'm assuming its been that long since you played ^_^

Gah okay thanks. Yeah it's been really long. I have about 76 hours on my character, but I think I got burnt out and took a long break. I'm gonna miss flipping around in my ornstein's armor though.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#4The_EmbracedPosted 4/28/2013 1:42:08 AM
Yea I can imagine. I've always played a lighter build so it didn't hit me but I hear the heavier players hate it. Or at least did when the patch hit. I've been out of the loop a bit myself :/
---
"How many times will these lambs rush to the slaughter? Well, let's get it over with." - Knight Lautrec the Embraced