Just got invaded while resting at a bonfire

#1BeardedXBatmanPosted 4/28/2013 12:44:51 AM
Is this a glitch or does that happen regularly? I usually have my guy rest at a bonfire when I go out for a smoke but I guess I'll have to start quitting all the way out instead.
---
XB Gamertag - BeardedXBatman
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#2BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:45:34 AM
Oh and btw, I smashed the s*** out of the invader. Zweiromancer FTW!
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#3xAlex95xPosted 4/28/2013 12:47:57 AM
Some bonfires are in area's you can be invaded, some are not, if you're going to be AFK for a while and you're human it'd be safest to just quit out.
---
Psn: xAlex_95x
#4BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:51:31 AM
xAlex95x posted...
Some bonfires are in area's you can be invaded, some are not, if you're going to be AFK for a while and you're human it'd be safest to just quit out.

Is there a list of which ones are and are not safe?
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#5WafalafaugusPosted 4/28/2013 12:53:14 AM
Check if you can lay your summon sign. If you can, you are in an area where you can be invaded.
---
Use Transvestite curses or the Ghost blades to damage them.~Ahriman
#6BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 12:56:06 AM
Wafalafaugus posted...
Check if you can lay your summon sign. If you can, you are in an area where you can be invaded.

Ahhh, good thinking. Thanks for the quick replies. I love this board. I guess this is a game for more mature people. I always see quick and helpful responses on here, never any sarcasm or BS.
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#7joeharamatheoPosted 4/28/2013 1:05:56 AM
^unintended sarcasm?
#8BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:20:00 AM
joeharamatheo posted...
^unintended sarcasm?

no, legit. go take a stroll through the injustice boards. huge maturity gap between this board and that.
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman
#9SolidKnightPosted 4/28/2013 1:32:09 AM
BeardedXBatman posted...
no, legit. go take a stroll through the injustice boards. huge maturity gap between this board and that.

We have our fair share of trolls. It just depends on the subject of the topic.
#10BeardedXBatman(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 1:47:21 AM
SolidKnight posted...
BeardedXBatman posted...

We have our fair share of trolls. It just depends on the subject of the topic.

Yeah, no doubt. The professional WoW player comes to mind. By I mean in general on this board 4/5 responses are courteous and helpful. On most other GFAQs boards, it's the complete opposite. This board reminds me of the glory days of GFAQs. I had my first account on here when I was a teenager, I used to login at school all the time. I'm talking back in like 1998 when everyone was having rousing discussions of FFVIIIs ending. It seems like the community and pretty much just the Internet all together took a seriously dark turn around '02 - '03.
---
PSN ID - BeardedXBatman