Issues with the mega mule

#1Second_HokagePosted 4/28/2013 9:43:30 PM
So i have about 10 different mega mule characters, they range from blue, red, and normal skin colors. The problem is that i only have items and magic muled, i don't have armor, weapons, and rings. Did i do something wrong?
#2TheMcKnightMarePosted 4/28/2013 9:44:39 PM
Yes... You used megamule
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightmare
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MR6tlIJ.jpg[/IMG]
#3zyrax2301Posted 4/28/2013 9:47:36 PM
It's all in the bottomless box.

Yes... You used megamule

So?
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#4Second_Hokage(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2013 10:01:37 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
It's all in the bottomless box.

Yes... You used megamule

So?

I have the bottomless box, and still nothing.
#5havey_metalPosted 4/29/2013 11:04:41 AM
Try using a different version of the save file. He has at least 2-3 for each region and in the video description he says to use one of the other versions if you encounter problems.
---
Metal will never die
#6CoontemptusPosted 4/29/2013 7:42:41 PM
zyrax2301 posted...
So?

You aren't as legit as everyone who used the BB glitch to do exactly the same thing forever, so they want to look down their nose at you, peasant.
---
Sic semper tyrannis
#7Blueaustin97Posted 4/29/2013 7:48:44 PM
Second_Hokage posted...
So i have about 10 different mega mule characters, they range from blue, red, and normal skin colors. The problem is that i only have items and magic muled, i don't have armor, weapons, and rings. Did i do something wrong?

hokage! you dishonored the hokage name by using modded file! lol >.> unlike me im not a hokage so i can use the file :D
---
psn : Dark souls account : FrostyIce97
Psn:actual acount : Blueaustin97
#8brandonfordPosted 4/29/2013 7:53:43 PM
Coontemptus posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
So?

You aren't as legit as everyone who used the BB glitch to do exactly the same thing forever, so they want to look down their nose at you, peasant.

It's not really the same thing, the BBG didn't give a player 10 of every spell, everything that was in your box was obtained and made by you in the first place.

I'm not anti-anything, just saying..
---
PSN: Odinson31
#9CoontemptusPosted 4/29/2013 8:48:18 PM
brandonford posted...
Coontemptus posted...
zyrax2301 posted...
So?

It's not really the same thing, the BBG didn't give a player 10 of every spell, everything that was in your box was obtained and made by you in the first place.

I'm not anti-anything, just saying..

BB glitch would easily let you speed run the game in 3 or less hours, and after that it was only a few hours per copy of the spell you wanted.

You are really going going to quibble over just a few hours when in all reality they do about the same thing?

Nevermind the fact that now with DLC any spell caster can kill every boss in less than 10 seconds, making the whole argument kind of pointless.
---
Sic semper tyrannis