The tale of Dom, The Mad Scientist, and his brainless supporters.

#141joeharamatheoPosted 5/1/2013 2:21:25 AM
Number4Rocket posted...
joeharamatheo posted...
is where you acknowledge the damage to the community via the alteration of what now defines the 'level playing field'

It's laughable people think the above is true, or hell, even sensical.

then you shoulda called RENNELS on it. he's saying it. i'm just pointing it out

so why must you MM?
#142SurvivorTypePosted 5/1/2013 2:27:12 AM
Fun is subjective, it's a no brainer guys.
---
I may be a fool, but I intend to be a live fool. - Matrim Cauthon
#143GixenPosted 5/1/2013 2:29:41 AM
SolidKnight posted...
liampancakes posted...
as for the supposed shortage of "regular invasions", i'd like to see the data. are your claims based on personal experience? how often did you get "regular invasions" pre-MM and how often have you got them since? or are you just speculating from a position of paranoia and ignorance?

Experience. I have several thousand hours logged. I can tell when the game becomes more or less active. Of course, the flicker glitch isn't helping matters right now either.

This is my experience as well.
Co-op is more damaged than invasions though. Only ones summoning these days are the japanese. More of a challenge though cause they´re usually in ng+ or higher, and their faces looks normal so it feels better to help a legit player than a MM.
But the time difference sucks....
---
PSN: Gixen99
#144liampancakesPosted 5/1/2013 3:33:14 AM
if you want to repeat yourself i'll repeat myself. if you aren't being summoned for co-op anymore that means no one ever wanted to co-op with you in the first place they just wanted a fully upgraded weapon and the souls to level up to 100+. every player who can now level a build without co-op is being saved 10+ hours of tedium while you are being deprived of 10 minutes of co-op. and your response to that is oh please take us back to the time when other players had to waste ten hours of their time so i can be granted ten minutes of enjoyment?
#145BoukePosted 5/1/2013 3:37:51 AM
liampancakes posted...
if you want to repeat yourself i'll repeat myself. if you aren't being summoned for co-op anymore that means no one ever wanted to co-op with you in the first place they just wanted a fully upgraded weapon and the souls to level up to 100+. every player who can now level a build without co-op is being saved 10+ hours of tedium while you are being deprived of 10 minutes of co-op. and your response to that is oh please take us back to the time when other players had to waste ten hours of their time so i can be granted ten minutes of enjoyment?

*Translation*

If you aren't playing Dks sl125 pvp, then you are a terrible person. Please go back to your Cod now please, we don't want you here.
---
For not thy fault, but secret powre unseene,
That speare enchaunted was, which layd thee on the greene
#146Oil_Rope_BombsPosted 5/1/2013 4:00:13 AM
rennels is back? nice
---
http://maskofthefather.com/ http://i.imgur.com/8QjSwbL.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton-enhanced_nuclear_induction_spectroscopy
#147SolidKnightPosted 5/1/2013 4:12:41 AM
liampancakes posted...

1. That makes no sense.

2. It's contrary to experience.
#148liampancakesPosted 5/1/2013 4:17:28 AM
Bouke posted...
liampancakes posted...

*Translation*

If you aren't playing Dks sl125 pvp, then you are a terrible person. Please go back to your Cod now please, we don't want you here.

that bears no resemblance to anything i said. you appear to have reading comprehension problems. please go back to your battlefield 3, i don't claim to speak for anyone else but i don't want you here.
#149SolidKnightPosted 5/1/2013 4:19:19 AM
liampancakes posted...
that bears no resemblance to anything i said. you appear to have reading comprehension problems. please go back to your battlefield 3, i don't claim to speak for anyone else but i don't want you here.

Coming from the guy who is so casual he has to use a hacked save just to be competitive in PvP. Not to mention, what you assert makes no sense.
#150liampancakesPosted 5/1/2013 4:19:40 AM
SolidKnight posted...
liampancakes posted...

1. That makes no sense.

2. It's contrary to experience.

every part of it makes perfect sense.

what "experience" is anything i said contrary to?