Megamule, yay or nay?

#1haarlem1982Posted 5/1/2013 4:01:41 AM
Ok, this isn't another MM discussion, praise or bash topic. All I wasnt to know is how the yay/nay ratio is around here.

So, I request everybody to make a 1 word reply, the words to choose from are yay and nay, 'kay?

I'll start off: yay
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
#2BoukePosted 5/1/2013 4:27:03 AM
Should've made a poll.
---
For not thy fault, but secret powre unseene,
That speare enchaunted was, which layd thee on the greene
#3MosgusPosted 5/1/2013 4:29:36 AM
Yea or nay to what aspect exactly? Supporting it? Using it?

100% in support. Haven't had a dull moment since it released, and it has made the Burg just wonderful. I never bodied so many people before.

I haven't and don't plan on using it though. Not even because there's no point to using it if it isn't mine (even though that is, in fact, true for me) but simply because I've long since had everything I'll ever need or desire as far as items go on my main account.

I always felt like most characters you made builds around only needed one weapon at +15 anyhow, because generally you'd be factoring that into your roll speed and likely dedicating yourself to one main one.
#4GixenPosted 5/1/2013 4:33:24 AM
Nay
---
PSN: Gixen99
#5AtrabiliousPosted 5/1/2013 4:35:13 AM
Yay
---
| Xbox 360: Atrabilious/ClassiestFiddle/Phantom Ostrava |
| PS3: Jazzy_Bones/PhantomOstrava |
#6TheMcKnightMarePosted 5/1/2013 4:35:54 AM
Neigh
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightmare
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MR6tlIJ.jpg[/IMG]
#7Rain42206Posted 5/1/2013 4:37:52 AM
nay
---
Favorite game series: FF, RE, Suikoden, Hitman, GoW, ES, DQ, CoN, BG, KH, LoK, Tactics Ogre, DS, Travian and X-Men Legends.
#8joeharamatheoPosted 5/1/2013 4:58:59 AM
Mosgus posted...

100% in support. Haven't had a dull moment since it released, and it has made the Burg just wonderful. I never bodied so many people before.

I haven't and don't plan on using it though. Not even because there's no point to using it if it isn't mine (even though that is, in fact, true for me) but simply because I've long since had everything I'll ever need or desire as far as items go on my main account.

I always felt like most characters you made builds around only needed one weapon at +15 anyhow, because generally you'd be factoring that into your roll speed and likely dedicating yourself to one main one.
#9Exiled_TonberryPosted 5/1/2013 4:59:54 AM
Hell no.
---
PSN:Exiled_Tonberry
#10haarlem1982(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2013 5:18:24 AM
Mosgus posted...

That's a yay in my book
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul