Dark Souls or Demons Souls

#31addicting159Posted 5/2/2013 2:56:56 AM
00Killaz00 posted...
00Killaz00 posted...
Trixone posted...
^You do a pure mele no deaths in DS? If you use any type of RA, then is nothing to write home about.

Demon's Souls hands down.

Yup, I melee'd the two toughest bosses that griefed me my very first playthrough, Flamelurker and Maneater, on my pure melee build both at low levels, mind you I was using like a +7 Claymore or smth like that
No idea what RA is

To be fair, I fought Flamelurker once on my first runthrough and said F this and brought soul arrow and demolished him, lol
?Like 2 years later with experience from Dark Souls more aggresive bo.sses
Flamelurker was a pushover, and to be honest Allant and Penetrator were easy even on my first run
But omg Maneater, I died at least 50+ to them,
I'm surprised how easy they are once you're experienced in souls games

---
psnid:ssg4predator
liberal=freedom hating trash=obama they all the same
#32FinalWolfPosted 5/2/2013 4:49:16 AM
Pure black world tendency, NG+++, Black phantom black dual wielding katana skeletons. That is all.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kczkVVQ6pMQ&list=FLqyVz9ruGlmvUSHP0LbXe3A
#33nouseravailablePosted 5/2/2013 5:28:16 AM
LuIzalot posted...
Demons is better in every way except heavy armor viability and mid roll inclusion.

agree.
---
NP: Fire Emblem 3DS and P4Arena
#34__Featurez__Posted 5/2/2013 5:28:18 AM
Demon's

Why?

It's faster
#35Alexbynum21Posted 5/2/2013 6:27:30 AM
zyrax2301 posted...
I like Demon's Souls better, always have.

Sorry 'bout it

me too always prefered demons cept i wont pretend to be sorry lol
---
symmetry at least your end will be beautiful-death the kid
#36Arislan0Posted 5/2/2013 6:28:08 AM
Tough one to answer but I'm going with Demon's.

Much preferred the level design and atmosphere.. and bosses.

That's not talking down about Dark Souls though as it's really the only game that can even compare to Demon's.
---
GT: ChronicBomb
#37IhategoldenrodsPosted 5/2/2013 4:09:36 PM
FinalWolf posted...
Pure black world tendency, NG+++, Black phantom black dual wielding katana skeletons. That is all.

Pure Bladestone made me dislike that game for a while.
#38denisplnPosted 5/2/2013 5:22:13 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Action_RPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Role-playing_video_game

Players explore a game world, while solving puzzles and engaging in tactical combat. A key feature of the genre is that characters grow in power and abilities, and characters are typically designed by the player. RPGs rarely challenge a player's physical coordination or reaction time, with the exception of action role-playing games.

Action role-playing games form a loosely defined sub-genre of role-playing video games that incorporate elements of action or action-adventure games, emphasizing real-time action where the player has direct control over characters, instead of turn-based or menu-based combat. These games often use combat systems similar to hack and slash or shooter games.

Ninja Gaiden, God of War, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Bayonetta, Heavenly Sword, Dante's Inferno are definitely hack n' slash games -- not as much real-time combat strategy and character upgrade. Demon's Souls and Dark souls are action RPG (or RPGs with real-time combat).