Looking for Demon's Souls players!

#1Patriarch105Posted 5/2/2013 8:44:14 PM(edited)
I've been playing a bit of DeS since the flicker glitch started again and I need a bit of help.

I've already beaten the game with a lv 120 toon. (USA SERVER) And currently I'm offering to help anyone who needs it. The problem is the average playerbase is much lower than lv120.

I was hoping someone in my level range (Or a bit higher if I need to be) Can use Soulsucker on me to de-level.

I apologize for this not being the right place to ask but there are a lot of fresh faces in DeS since it became free through PlayStation Plus and I'm just trying to help as many as I can in the hopes of maintaining a friendly player base across all Souls games from now to the future.

I have asked over there but again the player base doesn't have many people who have beaten the game right now.

Any help would be appreciated.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#2zyrax2301Posted 5/2/2013 8:55:57 PM
Why not just make a new build? I assume you're not adverse to duplicating gear after finishing the game once already, so you can get a build together in a really short time if you exploit the Duping with Thomas glitch. All you need is one consumable/ore and you can get infinite amounts of them, which cuts farming for upgrades out of the picture. The only ore you'll still need to farm for is pure bladestone, so if you're looking at dex then it's probably best to find someone who will give you one.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#3Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:13:04 PM(edited)
zyrax2301 posted...
Why not just make a new build? I assume you're not adverse to duplicating gear after finishing the game once already, so you can get a build together in a really short time if you exploit the Duping with Thomas glitch. All you need is one consumable/ore and you can get infinite amounts of them, which cuts farming for upgrades out of the picture. The only ore you'll still need to farm for is pure bladestone, so if you're looking at dex then it's probably best to find someone who will give you one.

because i'm literally offering to help with EVERYTHING.

clearing bosses
borrowing equipment for trophies (lack of players make getting friend/foe ring difficult if you don't understand world tendency)

anything else in between.

I can't pass out rare bladestones or let people hold northern regalia for trophy if i have to start from scratch.

Here is the topic I started on the other board
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954345-demons-souls/66090344

Tons of people end up quitting early on. I want to give them a little boost to help them stick with it. If I want to help a larger player base in Demon's I need to delevel.
---
Please say WHY you added me if you do add me or I will ignore you. PSN: Stryker105
#4zyrax2301Posted 5/2/2013 9:18:11 PM
Oh, right.

Well I don't have soulsucker on either of my builds, I built them up quickly after my old PS3 kicked the bucket. So...all I can suggest is getting soulsucked by Allant or Mephi until you find someone who can help. Mephistopheles is a much better option.
---
Why? Because **** you is why.
#5kelt321Posted 5/2/2013 9:31:29 PM
add my psn: molokosos

I soulsuck you, and I love to coop

I have tunes from sl 30, 50, 90, 120
#6Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2013 9:47:37 PM(edited)
kelt321 posted...

added you. When should I make my self available? I can do it right now if it's alright
---
#7FoaloalPosted 5/2/2013 9:51:43 PM
Patriarch105 posted...
toon

WHY?

Seriously, why? Because it's shorter to type than character?
#8Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 7:51:11 AM
kelt321 posted...

Thanks your all your help. I've already been able to help many more players due to the drop in level.

Foaloal posted...
Patriarch105 posted...
toon

WHY?

Seriously, why? Because it's shorter to type than character?

Preference?
---
#9altrichPosted 5/3/2013 8:12:32 AM
I have at least 2 psn chatrooms that are mostly for DeS PVP these days (one is actually specifically a DeS fight club). We mostly pvp in 4-1 and the chats are almost always active everytime I opened it.

Where did you try to pvp with your sl 120? Try 4-1 on friday or saturday evening/night, I usually got lots of action during those time.
---
Psn: didier_altrich
total return swap against libor +165 bps. what do?
#10Patriarch105(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 9:25:27 AM
altrich posted...
I have at least 2 psn chatrooms that are mostly for DeS PVP these days (one is actually specifically a DeS fight club). We mostly pvp in 4-1 and the chats are almost always active everytime I opened it.

Where did you try to pvp with your sl 120? Try 4-1 on friday or saturday evening/night, I usually got lots of action during those time.

Im not PvPing I'm trying to help lowbies and promote a helpful SOULS community. Eventually these people will play Dark Souls and DS2.

I am interested in the chat rooms though. I'll definitely PvP so long as I can get soulsucked again later to go back to helping low levels.
---