Are you a beast in Dark Souls AND real life?

#81dthomas125Posted 5/3/2013 4:07:53 PM
AllDay524 posted...
Uhhh sorry bro but I always have my Glock 26 with me. I am licensed to carry it concealed. I also lift free-weights & run 5k's, but If it ever came down too it, they'd get the bullet before the fist.

I don't know about were you live, but here in New York, we are certainly not allowed to shoot unless they're brandishing a weapon of their own. Even then you'd have to prove in court that he was physically threatening you.

Side Question, have you ever actually shot a person?

You live in a very liberal state. In Ohio (where I live) & Michigan (where I travel a few times a week for work) we have the "stand your ground law" which means if we feel we are in eminent danger to have serious bodily harm done we can use deadly force to defend ourselves. We also have the "castle doctrine" which states that I have the right to use deadly force if anyone enters my home unlawfully.

Here's the thing, I'm not some d-bag running around with a gun & my chest poked out. I NEVER look for, or escalate any type of confrontation. I also NEVER take a sip of alcohol when I'm carrying. I am very very well trained with all of my firearms. I run through multiple shooting drills a few times a month @ the conservation club I belong to.

I've never had to brandish my weapon & I hope I never will have to, but IMO I'd rather have it with me & never need it, then to need it and never have it.

Also, not to get on a soapbox, but when my girlfriend is with me I feel like her safety is my responsibility, and that is something I take very serious.
---
PSN - dthomas125 - "When the people fear the gov't there is tyranny. When the gov't fears the people there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
#82Lieutenant_FuzzPosted 5/3/2013 4:10:48 PM
Monstrous.
---
PSN: ShankerOfFaces
What are you, casul?
#83dthomas125Posted 5/3/2013 4:13:07 PM
hemphoarder posted...
haarlem1982 posted...
dthomas125 posted...
For sure. I'm working on a new build as we speak. Is the tournament chat still up and running?

Haven't been in there since after the tournament, so I doubt it, but we could set it up though the Fight club FTW or Umbasa chat, or, send an FR to my MM acount, ScrubbyMcCasul.

I remember that PSN. I fought you in the burg a while back. You were running a Mage build with mlgs.

I remember sleepydwarf from a long time ago. I was just a pup, invading the forest at like SL60 getting rollstomped by gankers...then on one invasion the sleepy dwarf invaded at the same time and crushed the 2 gankers to get me the win. It was a most thrilling victory as they were very few & far between for me back then.
---
PSN - dthomas125 - "When the people fear the gov't there is tyranny. When the gov't fears the people there is liberty." Thomas Jefferson
#84SolidKnightPosted 5/3/2013 4:16:47 PM
I have my workout routine consisting of long distance running and weight lifting. I also do push ups and/or pull ups at opportune times during the game (e.g. waiting to get summoned).
#85haarlem1982Posted 5/3/2013 4:17:25 PM
hemphoarder posted...
haarlem1982 posted...
dthomas125 posted...
For sure. I'm working on a new build as we speak. Is the tournament chat still up and running?

Haven't been in there since after the tournament, so I doubt it, but we could set it up though the Fight club FTW or Umbasa chat, or, send an FR to my MM acount, ScrubbyMcCasul.

I remember that PSN. I fought you in the burg a while back. You were running a Mage build with mlgs.

Yeah, I remember too,you had a mura, and by the time I realised spells weren't gonna cut it, it was too late for me :)
---
You need people like me so you can point your f***ing fingers, and say: that's the bad guy.
psn demonchild82, MILFeaterManfred, ScrubbyMcCasul
#86quartercirclePosted 5/3/2013 7:57:07 PM
Guys, all I can say about guns is that they're obviously dex weapons. Might have to put some points into str for recoil.
#87TheMcKnightMare(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2013 8:06:24 PM
quartercircle posted...
Guys, all I can say about guns is that they're obviously dex weapons. Might have to put some points into str for recoil.

Well played..
---
PSN: TheMcKnightMare - Twitter: @TheMcKnightmare
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MR6tlIJ.jpg[/IMG]
#88AsterAzulPosted 5/3/2013 9:59:12 PM
Back exercises, plus weights and running. And the 30-day squat challenge because all my friends were doing it.
---
I develop games:
http://rosstin.wordpress.com/
#89Decepti0nPosted 5/3/2013 11:01:51 PM
I'm pretty good at dark souls pve. But in real life I train my stamina and right biceps.
---
With Solaire around, I have to make sure not to drop the soapstone.
#90Chao_YunPosted 5/3/2013 11:07:55 PM
Use a rifle. Best if scoped.
---
Forest trees are greener.